three

"Tyler, what are you doing?" I shouted, running after him. I knew this was going to happen- it was exciting though. I've never felt so adrenaline rushed.

Tyler was pounding on Harry's door, his eye brows scrunched together and his eyes red with anger. It was hot. Harry finally opened the door, with nothing but a towel round his waist and a piece of toast in his hand. He still wore that stupid smirk.

"What do you think you were doing hitting on a married women?" Tyler inched his way closer to Harry in a threatening manner. I wish I had popcorn right now.

Harry didn't say much, he just smirked and rubbed his hands together. "Mate, I'm sorry. Ever since Kylie.. I feel like I need comfort and company. It was wrong of me. We can talk it out over a beer?" His smirk had pretty much disappeared and seemed very guilty. Well, I wasn't expecting that.

Tyler sighed and turned to me. "Should I?" He whispered, placing his hot forehead onto my cold one.

I hummed in approval but I'm still not too sure whether this is a good idea. "Remember, I love you." I whispered back, kissing him lightly on his lips. "Have fun babe." I smiled, slapping his -firm- bum. He chucked and winked at me, turning around to enter Harry's apartment. He was still stood by the door and was glancing at me. He smirked -once again- and winked before following Tyler.

Well I was expecting a fight, but with Harry playing the sympathy card - Tyler was bound to fall for it. But hey, at least I don't need to aid his bruises and cuts from a fight that he'd avoided.

So I was now alone in our new -spacious- apartment. I walked over to my iPod and turned on some music.

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!" I sung as unpacked some dishes into the cupboards. My mother had gotten me the Frozen soundtrack and I found my self jamming to it in the car a lot. Lets just say Tyler was a little annoyed with hearing it all the time.

After unpacking the dishes I made myself a cup of tea and sat down on our new sofa. I'm in literal heaven. I figured Tyler wouldn't be back till at least 9 tonight so I decided to invite the girls over for a girly night. By the girls I mean Grace, Danielle, Taylor and -of course- Fabio. He was gay and literally the best at making us girls laugh.

I called them all up and soon enough we were all in the living room laughing and eating pizza.

"So, when are you thinking of having children?" Grace rose her eyebrow at me, chewing on a doughball.

Tyler had talked to me about starting a family but I brushed it off at the time. We'd only been dating a year and he was already planting the idea of having kids in my head. I wasn't too keen on having children anytime soon, or at all in fact.

"Uhm..." I was about to shuffle the conversation on when Fabio butted in.

"Girls, it's obvious. You don't want kids,no? Don't have his children anyway, they'll be ugly." Fabio giggled, slapping his leg. I chuckled too.

"But they'll look like me too, you calling me ugly?" I winked at him, changing my position on the sofa and taking my wine in my hand and sipped on it.

"Babe, you're beautiful but I really think that Harry guy is hot. You should have his children"- Fabio stopped talking and looked at me with wide eyes. I spat my drink out all over Dani and was choking.

"I'm sorry, what?!" I harshly asked Fab and placed my wine on the coffee table.

"You and Harry. Cute." He giggled again and walked into the kitchen for some kitchen roll and helped Dani out with the spillage.

I sighed, picking my wine up again and drinking all of it. "You think me and Harry would be cute? Fab, I'm a married women." I bluntly said, refilling my glass.

"Doesn't mean married women can't have fun." He winked and turned back to the movie we were watching.

"I'm fun, Fab. I'm just not a cheater..not like you anyway, babe." My comment seemed to set the girls off in hysterics just as Tyler walked through the door, his eyes bloodshot.

"Babe?" He drunkenly stumbled over to me and roughly kissed me.

I pushed him away and chuckled. "Dude, are you drunk and- are you high?" I actually couldn't believe it.

Tyler just smiled and stumbled to the bedroom without saying a word.

I stood up, anger controlling me like a voodoo doll. I stumbled at first but when I regained my sanity, I rushed into our bedroom. "Did Harry give you a joint?"

Tyler was laying on the bed, his head buried within the pillows. I heard a slight 'yes'. Time that Harry got a piece of my mind.