~Tangled In Love~Where Were You?~Chapter 7~

­Hey go on and read

~Chapter 7~

On Monday Tyler wasn’t at school, I called him at home, but his mom said he was out. I've called him on his cell phone, but he keeps declining my calls. I've texted him but be wont reply. 

Roselle, Cyma, and Rena weren’t sitting at their usual table; they came and sat at the table right behind our table. Roselle blabbed to her clones that Tyler had gone over to her place, needing a place to stay and that he couldn't go home for some unknown reason. Also while he was at her house they were making out. I paid no attention to them. I tried to be as strong as I can. I promised myself that I wouldn’t cry even if I want to so badly.

Tuesday, he still wasn't here Roselle sat in the same spot they sat yesterday. Today she was bragging about Tyler and her sleeping together last night.

It was official Tyler wasn't at school for the rest of the week. On Friday after school I went to the lake to get away from everything and hopefully to maybe see him there. I walked on the edge of the lake shore; the water would splash onto my feet every so often. A few minutes later it started to rain lightly, but I didn't care.

I dumped myself on the sand. I curled my knees into my chest and I started to cry. The rain started to pour harder but I paid no mind to it.

After a few while of crying and listening to wave’s crash lightly onto the shore, I heard a car pull up from the parking lot. Who would come to the lake on October?

  I heard a sexy deep voice calling my name out repeatedly from behind me. The voice was so familiar, but I wasn’t thinking or paying attention to it. The voice called my name again this time I turned around to where I heard the voice came from and saw Tyler. I ran full speed toward him. I stopped in front of him and threw my arms around his neck pulling him as close to me as possible, but what hurt was that he didn’t hug me back. I did kind of expect it though.

“Get in” he said his deep voice was emotionless; I walk to the passenger door and slipped in without another word. A few seconds after we got in the car I started to shiver, Tyler noticed and turned up the heater. I managed to get warmer.

“I am so sorry for what happened at the party” I said as I turned my body to face him.

“I am too” he said

 “Where were you?"

 “I was driving around and went back to school” he answered while his eyes were on the road. I leaned in to kiss his cheek, but he moved away to the side of his window. He didn't say anything.

“I'm sorry, I really am, and it was a mistake.” I said looking at him. He didn't say anything; we drove in silence the rest of the way to wherever he was going. He turned to a parking space in front of the mall and unbuckled his seat belt. He finally turned to face me, he opened his mouth to say something, then closed, he opened it again and this time he finally he said something

“I knew that your friend Cameron liked you, but I didn't expect that he would kiss you. I guess I was just mad that you didn't try to stop him, or push him away” he confessed, he looked down the whole time he spoke

“I have something to admit too” I said

“What?” he asked confused, his head snapped up looking up at me his eyebrows scrunched together.

“When Aleeza, Nawsheen and I were getting ready for the party I asked them why Cam was mad at me, and when they told me I went over to Cam's house and well we talked, then... he umm...he kissed me” it was my turn to look down ashamed of what I've done. When he didn’t say anything I looked up to see if he was still there. He was staring at me frozen like he was thinking about something. He snapped back