~Tangled In Love~ First Date~ Chapter 9~

VOTE IF YOU’RE SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT!

~Chapter 9~

“How about this one?” Aleeza asked.

Cody, Cam, Aleeza, Nawsheen, and I were all hanging out in my room it was Friday night. Aleeza was picking out outfit options from my closet and the closet with clothes my mom picked out and wishes I would wear. Currently I have said 'no' to about 13 choices. You’re probably wondering what I am talking about. Tyler and I are going on our first official date tomorrow. Tyler wouldn’t tell me where we were going, but he did give me some hints on what to wear; comfortable, running shoes. So far I'm getting the idea Tyler isn’t taking me on a normal date-dinner and a movie- no, more like we are going to the gym.

I took my gaze off the precious TV that holds all my entertainment needs. She was holding up a navy blue dress with peach and pinkish-orange medium sized flowers, jean jacket, and cream coloured leather flat shoes.

"No.” I said in a bored tone and rolled my eyes at her. I turned my eyes to the direction of my television.

“Come on, there has to be something I picked out for you that you liked!” She snapped moving her hands up and down like a mad women.

            I bit my tough hard to contain myself not to chuckled at her expression because I've know Aleeza long enough to know when she is pissed off and you do anything stupid she will slap you; let me tell you one thing she doesn’t slap lightly, she will go all kung fu on your ass, and I learned that the hard way.

“Well, I guess...” I trailed off, pretending to think about it. I could see a hopeful expression take place on my black and purple haired best friend. “But no...” I love doing this, damn I'm evil. “...how about...no” ha-ha I thought. “Oooo...” I said almost a squealed, Aleeza’s face lit up, like a child on Christmas morning. “Sorry, but I can’t say anything positive for those 14 outfits you choose.” I looked at her apologetic.

“You a Stupid Hoe” she stomped her foot, walked across the room to my baseball shaped beanbag chair and threw herself down. She huffed and crossed her turning her head towards the TV; she was finally giving up on picking an outfit for me.

“Quoting Nicki Minaj I see.” I stated she just rolled her eyes.

I knew I had to talk to her, if I don’t she will be in a bad moon for the rest of the night.

“Come on, Babe, I was just joking. You know I love your choice of clothing and everything, but I told you, Tyler said to wear something causal and comfortable and I can run in” I said giving her a bear hug.

I was going back to my spot in the middle of my bed in between Cam and Cody, Nawsheen was starting to drift off to sleep in the far left corner. We put in a movie, half way through I fell into a deep peaceful and dreamless sleep snuggle in Cam’s side.

~The next morning~

I felt something heavy on top of me but I was still too tired to open my sluggish eyes, so I ignored it. Just as I was about to drift to my slumber again I felt the weight on my body move on top of me farther and a hand cup the right side of my breast with that my hazel eyes snapped open so fast that I saw black for a second, when my eyes finally adjusted to the bright light coming from my bedroom window I looked down to see my dirty blond best friend crushing me with his bulky body. His right leg was slung over my abdomen area, while his head and arm was around my chest area; his head was so close to my right breast and his freakishly large hand clutching the other.