2

"Great, we already lost Tao and Sehun." Suho groaned, sighing.

"Baekhyun's gone too." Luhan noticed, looking around.

"Chen? Xiumin?" Lay called.

"OK, they all have their phones, so I'm sure everything'll be alright." D.O reassured, just as Chanyeol came running.

"This place is awesome! D.O, they even have cotton candy!" He said, tugging D.O away. Kai looked sour as the two jogged off, so Lay invited him for a ferris wheel ride. That immediately perked Kai up; he loved spending time with Lay. Suho waved at everyone as they ran off and Kris gave a chuckle. The two leaders decided to stay together. They walked hand in hand, pointing out stuff and talking about the random topics that came up. Kris bought him and Suho some ice cream, chuckling at how Suho's eyes became brighter. They sat down to eat in peace.

After a few long minutes of slience, Kris looked up and laughed.

"What?" Suho said, looking around.

"You have ice cream on your nose." Kris chuckled, finishing his cone.

"Oh." Suho wiped at his face, but didn't get all the ice cream off.

"Here," Kris leaned forward and wiped it off with a flick. Suho giggled and Kris laughed along.  He caressed Suho's cheek, smile turning warm. Suho smiled back, nuzzling his hand slightly.

"OHMEGAWDEXO!"

Suho and Kris turned to see a girl pointing at them and screaming at the top of her lungs. A group of girls with her shrieked and ran towards them.

"Uh oh!" Kris said. Suho abandoned his ice cream and ran off with Kris, zigzagging through the crowd. Out of all the times to run into fans, it's here? How unlucky! At one point Suho stumbled over a can, but Kris caught him and pulled him behind a tent. They held their breaths as the group of girls ran by, fighting through the crowd and looking for the two idols. They both sighed in relief, Suho resting his forehead against Kris's chest.

"Are you OK?" Kris said, holding Suho's shoulder.

"Yeah." Suho nodded, breathing a sigh of relief as he looked up.

"Good; now where were we?" Kris said, pulling Suho closer. Suho smiled and wrapped his arms around Kris's shoulders, allowing a shy smile.

"Evening, gentlemen."

The two turned to see an old woman smiling at them. Suho lowered his head immediately, blushing furiously. How come when he and Kris wanted to get mutual, people come out of nowhere?

"Hello miss," Kris said, awkward but polite. "Um... sorry for the scene."

"Oh, no, it's alright. And don't worry, I won't say anything. I'm sure you don't want the public to know about your relationship- after all, idols dating is already a big thing."

Suho's eyes widened and he glanced up. "How did you know we were..."

The kind woman waved at the entrance. "I'll be glad to tell you about some other stuff, if you don't mind."

Kris and Suho glanced at each other. They were both curious about what else she had to say.

"It's settled then." She bowed them in. The two entered the warm tent and saw some cushions to sit on. They immediately sat down and the woman took a seat in a big armchair in front of them. She sighed and relaxed.

"My name is Future Star. I shall answer your questions, and maybe even read a bit of your future. So, what do you want to know?"

Kris immediately leaned forward. "We have a problem. A lot of our... friends think our group is aliens, or superheroes, or whatever. We want them to stop- is that possible?"