7

"Ow!" Sehun whined. "Nothing's happening!" 

"Well, strong emotions trigger your power!" Tao said, pinching Sehun over and over.

"I'm not getting any strong emotions except for pain!" Sehun flinched as Tao pinched him hard.

Sehun still couldn't harness his power, and Tao was trying to help him. After Tao heard how Lay got a hold of his power (and laughed his head off as Kris chased Lay around the dorm) he had an idea to get Sehun motivated. Sehun's pain tolerance was low, and Tao thought it was a good idea to try pain as Sehun's trigger.

A breeze went up and Tao beamed.

"Was that you?" He said, excited.

"What?" Chanyeol said, his hand on an open window.

Tao gave an exasperated sigh. "Chanyeol!"

"OK, OK, sorry!" Chanyeol closed the window. Sehun yelped as Tao pinched him again.

"Tao, you've been doing this for half an hour!"

"More like forty." Tao suddenly snapped his fingers. "I got it! Wait here!"

He ran off and came back with Baekhyun. One look at the confused member and Sehun moaned, falling back on the carpet. Chanyeol sat down to watch, now interested.

"Bacon," Tao said sweetly. "Can you please bite Sehun for me?"

Baekhyun blinked. "Bite Sehun."

"Yes."

"Are you kidding?"

"No."

"I won't do it."

"Why?"

"What will I get?"

"An awesome gust of wind!"

Silence.

"I'll get you new eyeliner."

Baekhyun took Sehun's hand and bit it. Hard. Sehun, who was secretly laughing the whole time, yelled out in surprise. He threw his hand out, creating a gust of wind so powerful Baekhyun and Tao flew back. Books and objects were thrown off the shelves while the two guys landed on the couch. A book smacked Chanyeol in the face and he toppled out of his chair. Sehun stared at what he's done.

"Awesome!" Tao laughed. "Bacon, bite him again!"

Baekhyun scampered up. "Are you insane? I'd rather... rather... be on fire!"

"Guys!" Chanyeol yelped, holding a fireball in his palm. "I don't know how to control it! Help!"

Baekhyun took one look at the flame and sprinted off, screaming at the top of his lungs. Chanyeol made the fireball disappear, muffling laughter.

"Bacon-"

"I don't want to become bacon!" He yelped.

"I was kidding!" Chanyeol yelled as Tao laughed his head off. Sehun laughed too, creating more wind. Stuff flew around again, making Tao laugh even harder. It was chaos in the small living room until-

"Hey!" D.O yelled, running in. Everyone froze and turned to Kyungsoo, who was now seething.

"It took me two hours to clean up!" D.O shrieked at them, in a rage. "And you ruin everything! I can't believe it! What am I, a cleaning lady? How about I step away from EXO and become a maid!"

He fell on the arm chair, covering his face and giving a sigh. Sehun stopped his wind and put his hands behind his back. Chanyeol stopped calling for Baekhyun, who peeked around the corner. Tao felt the most guilty. He made Sehun get the power after all, and now everything was a mess.