4

The strange events kept on happening. 

"Kyungsoo!" Xiumin roared. "You'll pay for this!"

"I didn't do anything!" D.O yelped, terrified as he ran around the room. Suho came into the room and stared at the scene in front of him. Xiumin was chasing D.O around the living room with a glass of frozen water in his hands.

"Hey, hey!" Suho jumped in front of Xiumin and stopped him. Kyungsoo ducked behind the leader, panting slightly as he clutched Suho's shoulders. The leader looked at Xiumin, then the glass of frozen water, then Kyungsoo and back at Xiumin.

"What's going on?"

Xiumin huffed. "D.O's pranks are going as far as giving me frozen water."

"It's not a prank! I'm always just giving you water!" D.O said, peeking from behind Suho.

"Then explain three rounds of this!" Xiumin showed the glass of ice, the frown stuck on his face.

Lay walked into the room, stretching slightly. He saw the glass and smirked. "So, Xiumin. You finally learned how to use your power!"

Xiumin's glare turned into a shocked gasp. He dropped the glass, stumbling back. Suho quickly caught it, but Xiumin didn't apologize. He looked at D.O, who gave a shocked expression back.

"No way," Kyungsoo gasped, shook.

"Guys! It's just another coincidence!" Suho said desperately.

"Suho, how many times can you call something a coincidence?" Lay said.

"I didn't even think about that being... because of me..." Xiumin mumbled, staring at the cup.

"Oh, grow up, all of you!" Suho groaned, annoyed. "All of this will pass, you'll see! And if you don't believe that, don't try to talk to me."

He slammed the cup down on the kitchen table and stormed off. He didn't know where he was going until he heard cursing echoing through the walls. He opened the door to their personal gym to see Kai and Tao, seemingly arguing. But then he saw Kai's freaked out face, and knew something was up.

"Guys?" Suho said, frowning as he walked up.

"Kai just... he just..." Tao blinked, very confused. They were both wearing boxing gloves- they were sparring.

"T-Tao and I were just-t practicing sparring," Kai stammered. "B-But then when Tao threw a punch, I-I just... disappeared."

"Disappeared." Suho repeated skeptically.

"I mean... I teleported!" Kai snapped his fingers. "That's the word!"

Suho stared in disbelief. "Are you for rea-"

"Yeah! Hey, that's your power!" Tao said, excited. "You got your power!"

"Awesome!" Kai exclaimed enthusiastically. "That means I can teleport-"

"You can't teleport!" Suho roared. The two flinched and stared at their leader.

"What is wrong with you people?" Suho spat, glaring at the two boys. He turned on his heel and walked out the gym, slamming the door behind himself. He went to his room that he shared with Kris, rubbing his temples. He opened the door to find Kris at the window, frowning.

"Kris?" Suho said, gently closing the door. Kris let out an arm, and Suho immediately went to him and hugged his torso. Kris hugged Suho back, not tearing his eyes away from the view.

"This is out of control," Kris sighed. "I heard Sehun panicking because he had no idea what was going on."

Suho allowed a sigh. Kris looked down at him, pressing his lips to the shorter's head.

"Give me an honest answer." Kris mumbled against his forehead. "Do you really think our powers from the video are real?"

Suho didn't answer for a bit. He was so confused his head hurt. He cuddled up to Kris, thinking.

"I really don't know," He answered truthfully. "Everything is happening so fast, it's just too confusing."

Kris chuckled, glancing out the window again. "OK. I'm not the only one confused."

Suho smiled and looked up. "Don't worry, we'll figure it out. Together."

Kris looked down again and smiled. He touched his forehead with Suho's, closing his eyes. Suho closed his eyes too, relaxing. They stayed like that for a while, trying to forget the crazy events happening around them.

Little did they know Suho was about to have a crazy event aimed right at him.