Chapter O N E.

Chapter O N E

·Sema'J·

I looked in my full body length mirror at my body in disgust. No one will ever want an ugly, fat, and disgusting girl like me. I put my black and pink bra and pantie set on and went to my closet to get some clothes for today. I decided on a white see through top, denim skinny jeans, and some cheetah print heels. I may be big but I keep myself looking good. I plugged up my wand and waited on it to get hot. After I was finish wanding my hair I made my way down the stairs to get something to eat. I walked in the kitchen and seen mama sitting at the breakfast bar drinking her coffee.

"Morning baby, how's your morning going?" ma asked as I walked to the pantry to get some captain crunch.

"Morning mama, and it's going good so far. I just hate to go to school." I said getting a bowl out pouring my cereal in it.

"J, baby it's gone be okay. It's your junior year you'll be out of there before you know it." she said finishing her coffee putting her cup in the sink.

"I know mama I'm just tired of the same fat jokes and being called ugly everyday." I said pouring milk in my bowl setting down at the breakfast bar.

"Your not ugly nor fat ! I want you to stop listening to those rude kids at that school ! Your beautiful and don't you forget that. I have to go to work now and I love you. Daddy should be home later today from his business trip. Don't be late to school, and don't forget your beautiful inside and out."

"Yes ma'am I love you to. Have a good day at work mama."

"See you later." she yelled closing the front door.

I hate going to school all they do is talk about me. I finished my cereal put the bowl in the sink. I grabbed my white MK bag, keys, and my iPhone 5. Locking up the house and making my way to my custom pink 2014 Dodge Challenger. I live in a gated community in Atlanta, Georgia. My dad is a music producer and my mom is a cosmetologist, she owns her own shop, all the celebrities get their hair done there. I got in my car and started this dreadful trip to that hell hole they call Carter's High school. Five minutes later I pulled into the student parking section and parked in my parking spot and made my way in the school. I went through the double doors and was greeted with fat remarks.

"Here comes the hippo, she so fat I can feel every step she takes." I heard Leeah say as I walked pass her. Her little friends roared in laughter. The way she clowns me you would never be able to tell we're cousins. We use to be like white on rice but when we got to middle school she found new friends that I wasn't up to par to hang with. I made my way to my locker and got my books out for first period math. I closed My locker and went to class. I spotted my now only best friend Tia and sat beside her.

"Mmhhm, you looking good ma. Let a dude get them digits." She said in a boys voice.

"T, shut up." I said laughing.

"You suppose to say thank you witcha rude self, but anyways you looking good boop."

"Thanks T."

"Good Morning class today we will be having a new student joining us, so be nice." Mr. Morre said coming in the class. "Now get your books out and turn to page 255 and workout 1-54. It's due at the end of class." he said going to his desk.

"Psssssst fatty If you do my work I'll get you two big macs from McDonald's after school." Leeah said from across the room making the while class corrupt in laughter.

" LEEAH I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU BOTHERING J ! I BET YOU WON'T RUN ME MY ONE!" T yelled jumping up out her seat.

"WHAT THE YOU GONE DO TIA!" Leeah yelled back at her.