Chapter S I X (Pt 2)

Jacquees P.O.V

I Ran over to J pushing the no good piece of $#!+ of J and unlocked the chains of her wrists and ankles. "J baby I'm sorry." I said as I held her badly beating, blood stained and naked body as she cried into my shirt. "This is all my fault only if I would have hurried like you said. J baby I'm so sorry that this happened. I'm sorry I didn't protect you."

"Its not your fault." She said crying into my shirt.

"Come on baby we need to get you to a hospital." I said picking her up. She just cried as I carried her to my car outside. I'm guessing they had someone drive it following them over here. Whoever drove it wasn't to smart the left the doors unlocked and left the keys in the ignition.

I laid her in the back seat and I got in the front. I started  the car and drove to the hospital not caring how fast I was going praying I didn't get stopped. 

I pulled up to the hospital and ran in. "SOMEONE HELP ME MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN BADLY BEATEN AND RAPED."  I yelled.

**************************

  (LATER IN ER WAITING ROOM)

"Where's my baby?" Mrs.Liz said coming up to me crying.

"She's in the back right now their running some test."

"I guess all we can do is wait."

"Mrs.Liz I'm so sorry it's all my fault I'm so sorry. If I just would have listened to her she kept telling me to hurry up but I was walking and moving so slow." I said tearing up but not letting them fall.

"Jacquees, baby don't blame yourself this is not your fault. That guy was sick and twisted ! All that matters is that y'all are okay. " She said kissing my forehead. "You know I haven't seen that niece of mine in days she won't answer the phone or nothing I tried to call her to let her j was in the hospital."

"Um Mrs. Liz... I'm sorry to tell you this but Leeah is the one who plotted this."

"That little snake ! How could she do this to family, her cousin. How could she after we took her in." She said getting anger.

"Mrs.Liz don't let the she devil get you worked up. Leeah will get hers. I don't know where she ran to but she ran but I killed the guy that hurt J."

"Thanks for doing all you did. God will bless you for your good doings. You know Quees I've always thought you was a nice youngman. Also you can call me mama, but for bow let's just pray for the best."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short but it's late and I'm tired !