Chapter T H R E E.

*** 2 weeks later (Friday, Last Class of the day)***

·Sema'J·

Thank God it's Friday, and the last bell bout to ring ! Me and Quees been spending a lot of time together these past two weeks. I mean the jokes has calmed down a little and Tia done got kinda distant on me. So I usually be with Quees and Mar Now. Two weeks ago Quees came to the the gym and worked out with me. He told me dad he doesn't have to come with anymore that he'll come with me. Quees motivate me when we working out. I've lost bout 4 pounds now. Seeing Quees with no shirt on is just a miracle all by itself, and I can't wait to get to that gym ! I'm really starting to like him but I don't think he likes me. OH YEAH DID I MENTION THE SHE DEVIL HER SELF IS MOVING IN TOMORROW ! Her mom (my mom's sister, Auntie Rita) is being deployed, she's in the Air force. That may be why she has calmed down with the fat jokes.

Right now I'm in gym watching Quees, Mar and some other boys play basketball. Quees and Mar can really play; they should join the team next year.

"BALLS UP & GO DRESS OUT!" Coach Ronald yelled. "10 MINS TILL THE BELL RING."

I looked up and seen Quees walking up to me with I found myself admiring  perfectly sculpted rock hard abs. As I admired his body I began to bit my bottom lip, I was so caught up in his body I didn't realize he was standing in front of me talking.

" J, Hello J are you here, earth to J." He said waving his hand in front of me.

"Um yeah, sorry."

"You see some you like ?" He asked smirking.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Um hum, now J you know you was looking at my brother like a he was a fine piece of meat. So technically you want  looking at my fine sexy self." Mar said walking up.

"Mar shut up." I said.

"Yeah yeah you know you want my brother." He said to me causing me to blush.

"No I don't."

"So you think me ugly. You hurt me feelings." Quees said in a baby vice poking his lip out.

"No I didn't mean it like that."I said.

"So you do like me?" Quees said raising a

his eyebrows.

"No brush you mean do she like us." Mar stupid self said.

"Mar just shut up !" Me and Quees said at the same time.

"So you do like me ?" Quees asked me again.

"Maybe..." I said looking down blushing.

"Its okay I like you too J." He said leaning into me. "What would you do if I..." and he leaned in and kissed me. He began to suck on my bottom lip asking for entrance I tried not to give in battling back for domination. I gave in and he took of make my first kiss the most passionate kiss that cause sparks to fly. Then he pulled away and pecked my lips looking in my eyes.

"I like you and you like me.."

"And don't forget me." Mar said butting in again.

"Marquees if you don't shut up its not gone no longer be a YOU." Quees said to Mar.

"Anyways Sema'J Gonzalez will you be my girl?" He asked looking in my eyes holding my face in his hands.

"Um... Um... Yes." I said blushing.

"For real?"

"Yes for real." I said back. He leaned in and pecked my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Now that your my girl you wanna come over tonight and watch movies?"

"Yeah."

"You coming over after school."

"Yeah sure I'll follow you there."

"Okay." He Said grabbing his keys and shirt from beside be as the bell rung.