Chapter S E V E N.

SEMA'J P.O.V

(2 weeks later)

It's been to weeks since the incident and they still haven't found Leeah. I been home for about 2 days. Quees been by my side the whole way. He's still blaming himself. He went back to school 3 days after the incident. He came to the hospital everyday for lunch and after school. My dad hasn't been to work since 2 weeks ago. Him and Quees dad left the business trip. My mom and dad just went back to work this morning.

I haven't got a full nights sleep in God knows when. That night replays over and over in my head thru out the nights. A piece of me was stolen.  

JAQUESS P.O.V

I'm just glad that J is okay. I know she tells me not to blame myself but I can't help it. I haven't even felt like hitting the studio up. I'm just ready for 4 block to be over so I can go see bae. I kinda wanna take her to the carnival. I know taking her out won't take the pain away but it will take her mind off of it for a moment.

"Yo bruh I'm going over Sasha house today so I'll be home late." Mar told me referring to the well known school hoe.

"Aight man." I said as I dressed back into my clothes from my gym clothes. I think imma go head and leave early its only 10 mins left in class.

I went out the back doors by the locker room ,got in my car and got in my car. I started my car and was off to McDonald's to get me and J something to eat before I go over.

MAR P.O.V

"Man so I heard you going over to Sasha's." My homeboy T said.

"Yeah man." I said.

"You gone hit or nahh?"

"Hell yeah."

"Becareful man they say she quick to try to claim prego but they say shawty got some fye dome man."

"Already know I'm finna see what that mouf do doe." I said dappin him.

"Aight man see ya later." He said as the bell wrong.

I went out to the parking lot and got in my 2014 Chevrolet white on white truck. Shawty was already at the whip waiting.

Sema'J P.O.V

Bae just got here with us some Micky D's. I love Quees so much. He just been here for me. It may not be anytime soon but me and Quees will get that special first night. I just have to heal from the pain of someone rapping me. I'm taking it one day at a time.

"Yo bae we going somewhere to you need be ready at 7." Quees said laying on my bed eatting.

"Okay but where we going?"

"Dang you noise."

"And so."

"And so." he said mocking my voice.

"Shut up." I said going to my dresser getting out some underclothes so I can started getting ready, Lord know how slow I move.