Chapter E I G H T.

Quees P.O.V

We been at the carnival for about 3 hours now and I got a surprise for J. I won her a bear big ahh bear too. I took it to the car doe its to big to be carrying round like that.

"Baby look up." I said holding her hand.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM" fireworks went off spelling out ' Jacquees n Sema'J forever and always.'

"Quees I love it !" she said hugging my neck.

"I knew you would." I said kissing her forehead.

"I'm kinda hungry." she said to me as we made our way to the car. I been noticing that her appetite done picked up and she been asking for weird ishh, like yesterday she asked me to get her some pickles, peanut butter and picked pig feet. She dipped the pickles in the peanut butter, If that ain't the nastiest combination I ever heard of.

"Okay baby whatcha want?" I asked as I opened her door letting her get in.

"McDonald's." she said before I closed her door.

"That's all you ever want." I said getting in the car and starting it.

"Mickey D's is the motha effing boom! and everybody know that." she said making me laugh.

"Okay baby well let go to Mickey D's then."

**************************

"Bae go head and tell the lady whatcha want." I told j referring to the cashier.

"Larger fry, Chicken nuggets, Bacon cheese club house chicken sandwich and a large sweet tea." she said as if she didn't just order for other people."Why you looking at me like that, dang never seen a hungry person."

"No reason." I said to J." I want a Big Mac with a large sprite." I told the cashier. Then I paid for our meal.

After we got our meal we sat down to eat.

"Baby did you have a good time I asked J.

" Ye...." Was all she got out before she got up running to the bathroom. So I got up and followed her and plus she ran into the mens bathroom.

J P.O.V

I ran to the bathroom because the urge to vomit washed over me. Not caring which bathroom, I just ran into one.

"Ma'am you can't be in here." some man said to me.

I started to empty out the Lil content of my stomach out. as I was throwing up I felt someone holding my hair.

"J are you okay." Quees asked me once I was finish throwing up.

"Yeah I think its a Lil stomach bug going round." I said washing my mouth out and washing my hands.

"Well come on let's get you home okay baby." He said as we went to our table getting our food and leaving. "Imma stay at yo house tonight if that okay to see bout cha."

"Okay Quees but um don't make me any sicker. We both know you ain't no doctor."

**********

Comment && Vote.

-J's nasty cravings doe.

-She orders enough for other people.

- She throwing up. its a stomach bug or nahh???

What's going on with J.

************

Next chapter might be up later or in the morning.