Chapter N I N E.

J P.O.V

Quees just went home to get ready for today. He stayed with me last night and he is making me go to the doctor this morning to see if I got a stomach bug. I don't know why but he don't think its a stomach bug but I know it is. What else can it be.

I took a 30 min shower, got out dried off, and lotion down. I put on my red pantie and bra set and went to my closet to get some sweats.

After I put on my sweats, I put my hair up into a messy bun. I then took a pic and posted in on IG. I just got one last night.

I posted the pic with 'Chill type day. just gone chill with the bae @_sexytwin_quees ' as the caption.

I got a text from Quees saying he outside. I grabbed my Mk cross body bag and keys. I locked up the house and we was off to the doctor.

We pulled up to the doctors off and got out. we walked in and I signed in and sat down to wait for my name to be called.

"Sema'J Gonzalez." a nurse called my name to go to the back.

"You want me to come back with you?" Quees asked.

"Yeap, I finna show you its just a stomach bug." I said going to the back with Quees behide me.

"Hi Ms.Gonzalez I'm Dr. Smith and who is this Young man." This female doctor said coming into the doctors office.

"I'm her boyfriend, Jacquees Broadnax." Quess introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you two. So what brings you in today?"

"I think I have a stomach virus or something."

"Well what kinda symptoms are you having?"

"Just vomiting so far."

"And her appetite has tripled." Quees added.

"Ms. Gonzalez are you sure your not pregnant?" she asked.

"I'm sure."

"Have you been sexually active?"

"Ummmm... well I was kidnapped and raped almost a month ago." I said playing with my thumbs shamefully holding my head down.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry you had to experience that."

"I'm Okay."

"Well um I would like to do a pregnancy test if you don't mind."

"Sure I don't mind." I said.

"I'm going to need a urine sample.

After I did the urine sample I went back in the room and waited. Me and Quees sat in silence. I hope I'm not pregnant. If I am I hope Quees don't leave me.

Quees P.O.V

So we sitting here waiting on the results. I just want J to know if it's positive I'm not going no where. I will stick by her 100%.

" J I won't leave you if you are pregnant Okay, I'll help you along the way. I will love you no matter what and the baby as if it's mine. " I told her truthfully. At a time like this is when she needs me the most. I love J and this will not get in our way. I'm willing to raise and love the kid as my own just for J.

"Thank you Quees." she said coming to hug me.

"Anything for you."

J P.O.V

What Quees just said made me feel a whole lot better.

There was a knock at the door and in walked Dr. Smith.

"Ms. Gonzalez the test came out positive. Its up to you if you want to keep the baby, if so we'll make you an appointment with the OB/GYN for tomorrow morning. If not, we'll also help make an appointment for that being that you are a rape victim."

"I want to keep the baby." no matter how I got pregnant I can't live with myself knowing I killed an innocent baby.

"Okay we'll the lady at the front desk will help you with making the appointment and my prayers are with you too."

"Thank you." we said going to the front to make the appointment.

How am I gone tell my mama and daddy this.

After we made the appointment we got in the car.

"Baby." I said playing with my thumbs.

"Yeah ma."

"I'm scared."

"Everything is going to be okay. We'll raise the baby together. I'll start job hunting tomorrow. We'll raise the baby as a family, ya know. I'll be daddy and your going to be mama. It going to be hard but we'll get thru this. Baby the Lord is not going to put more on our plate than we can handle."

"Thank you for always being there. Can you come with me to tell my parents?" I asked.

"Yeah baby, when you wanna tell them?"

"Tonight."

"Okay well how about we just all go out to eat tonight. Me, you, Mar, and our parents."

"Okay."

"Where you wanna go now. You haven't ate today J and that's not good, so what do you want to eat?"

"Ihop." I said smiling seeing how protective he's already getting.

"Okay baby."he said starting the car.