05. MAKE A (MARIO)PARTY

Josh answered without missing a beat.

"Of course !"

And leaned and put his lips onto Tyler's and then got back to his place.

It was quick, but Tyler is willing to take whatever Josh gives him. Call him stupid, he doesn't care because he knows he's just lovestruck.

The kiss lasted at least 5 seconds but it didn't miss to make them both smile widely.

"That was my first kiss !" explains Josh with a wider smile. "I always wanted it to be from someone who was nice to me and that I liked."

Tyler's heart beat faster at that from excitement.

"Do you like me ?"

"Of course silly. You're my friend."

Tyler smirked at himself. He should have known.

"Yeah, your friend."

But he won't let this make him give up. Josh is most likely not able to recognise love, he still had a chance. It will take time but Tyler is willing to wait for Josh.

Though he was sad (of course he would be), he will try to make them fall in love with each other. Because Josh seemed like the perfect person to fall in love with.

An hour later, all the cookies were gone and Tyler said :

"Next time we should make donuts."

"Yeah !" then Josh stayed thoughtful. "And can we make those pizzas from 'Teen Titans Go!' ? They look really tasty. Or those krabby patty. I don't know, they all look really delicious."

But not as much as you, thought Tyler. He really should stop thinking those kind of things. It just seemed wrong.

"Of course, though we don't know the secret ingredient for the krabby patty."

"Isn't it krab ? Because they always put it in the name of the menu."

Tyler stayed speechless.

"No one ever has thought about it, Josh. You're a genius."

Josh blushed.

"So would you like to sleep over one day ? So we can cook and then eat them in my bed."

"And what about your parents ?"

Tyler shrugs.

"I'm sure they won't mind."

Truth is, they will mind but after getting to know Josh, he is sure they will love him and let him sleep over whenever he would like. Especially if he tells them the situation he is in in his house.

"Then it's cool ! When can we do that ? The earlier the better !"

Josh was clearly excited about this.

"I'll see with my parents," said Tyler with a smile.

"Okay ! I have to go now, I have to do my homework and take a shower and a lot of other things. This evening was perfect, Tyler."

He got up and leaned towards Tyler's face, and kissed him once again.

"Bye Tyler, see you later."