Chap 4

Prod

So me and Ej went back to my place. Roc and Prince met him so now they like him and are hanging out with us.

Prince pulled me to the side, "I thought you loved Ray" I scoffed at the mention of that fool's name, "He doesn't even care plus he has Marcus"

Prince nodded understandingly, "Do you like Ej?" That question caught me off guard, "I don't know yet...."

"Well he seems to like you. I seen him staring at you like a piece of meat." I giggled, "Really I hadn't noticed."

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. I turned to see the one and only Ray. I pushed him off, I really don't have time for his bullshit.

"Prod, will you-GCO" I shook my head, "Hell no I will not." Prince just shook his head, "Your wasting our time with this Ray. Can't you tell he doesn't even want you."

Then that is when Ej walked over. Him and Ray started to argue and fight over me. I just walked away with Prince, I can't really do much. "Lets go shopping"

Prince squealed like a little girl. Then were on our way back to the mall. While Prince was looking at bandanas, I decided to walk around the mall.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned around to see it was Ej. He looked horrible, I knew Ray had something to do with it.

"Ej, are you okay" He sighed, "I'm leaving" I was shocked, "W-what? Why?" I don't know why but my heart was breaking in two.

I watched as Ej walked away, leaving me alone. I'm falling for the new kid.

-   -   -   -