Chap 16 - Final

Prod

I was in the room with Roc and Twist. Roc was still hurt with the gashes and bruises on him.

"Prod, you good?" I chuckled softly, "Hell nah, I ain't good. My boyfriend isn't really who he claims and my best friend is right here trying to get better."

Twist sighed, "So you knew?" I growled slightly, "Hell yea I knew" Twist nodded, "I'll help you since Diggy decided to hurt someone I care about."

I nodded and left with Twist out the room. Ray decided to come with. Prince and Aden stayed behind to keep a close eye on fake Ej.

I figured he would try and do something to Roc while we were out so I'm not taking any chances. Just as we walked out,  there he was and he had Ej with him. This is some bullshit.

Twist

I looked at Ray and he nodded at me. Aden and Prince came out with a tied up Jacob. Yea, they took the mask off of him.

Ray went and grabbed Ej and I shot at him. Diggy jumped back and growled pulling out his gun.

He shot at me and Ray but he didn't seem to realize that Prod was behind him. I shot him in the leg. Prod knocked him out and I shot him in the head. Making sure he won't ever get up again.

Prod ran over to Ej and unchained him. Ray and Prince took Jacob somewhere. Aden went to check on Roc. Well, I just walked away. My objective was finished. Hopefully Prod and Ej can stay happy in this hell's paradise.

-   -   -   -

A/N: Hell's Paradise is finished. c: Hope ya'll enjoyed reading this.