Chap 14

Twist

While Ray and I looked around, it wasnt hard to track Roc's trail. It lead us straight to Diggy's place.

We barged in and found Roc, Prince, and Aden on the ground tied up. Roc was in worst shape than the other two.

I heard a dark chuckled, "So you finally come running back to me, huh?" I growled, "Hell no! I came for my friends!"

Roc was looking at me and he gave me a weak smile. Ray released Aden and Prince and they came by me. Soon enough Diggy's boys came and surrounded us.

Big mistake. I grabbed my .44 caliber pistol and shot some of them. While more than half of them were on the ground bleeding, I went and got Roc.

Diggy had left and I picked Roc up off the ground. He silently groaned from the pain in his back. I sighed, next time I will kill that nigga. No one hurts what's mine and lives. I ain't having that.

Roc fell asleep in my arms. Prince and Aden ran to the house with Ray right behind them.

Prod

I looked to see my sister Aden, Prince, and Ray coming inside. Twist had Roc in his arms. He was really upset, "Omigosh, is Roc okay?"

He huffed, "No, he's got gashes on his back.." Ej took Roc from him, "I'll deal with the wounds." Ej left with Roc to another room.

What did he do to deserve that?

-   -   -   -