Chap 15

Twist

I was just sitting down when Ej told me Roc was resting. I was slightly relieved, that beating could have killed him. Thing is, I love the boy and to see him so hurt like this kills me.

To clarify what Diggy said earlier. Yes, I used to work for him. But at the time I loved him unconditionally, I didn't know he was just using me.

I sighed, looking after Prod is a pain in the ass. I know Diggy will be back because he's still after Ej. Prod hasn't noticed but something about him doesn't  seem right.

Ej

I groaned, "Where the hell am I?" I heard a dark chuckle, "Your where you belong baby boy." I looked up at who said it and it was Diggy.

I growled slightly at him. I never liked him, he has this crazy obsession that I'm his and only his. I told him that I hated him and I wasn't going to go out with him. You know what he does, he tried to kill me. "What do you want you crazy bitch!?"

He chuckled softly and sat on my lap. "Isn't it obvious, I want you my dear Ej" I scoffed, "Its Elijah to you and what makes you think I will be yours? I don't like you at all"

He chuckled softly and smiled, "Don't worry, you'll be mine soon enough" He got off of me and I shivered. Ugh, I really need to get out of here.

Prod

Ej has been acting strange. Like whenever I ask to go out, he has an attitude towards the idea. We barely even hug and kiss anymore.

I'm starting to think something is wrong. Ej never acted like this. That person is an imposter. I will find Ej and no matter what I won't leave his side.

-    -    -    -