Chap 7

Prod

I wake up to arguing at 7:30 in the damn morning. "Get the hell outta here, man" I groaned, this was ridiculous.

"No, I will not be leaving so you can ruin his life" I groaned then yelled, "Shut the fuck up!" It really annoys me that they keep arguing.

I got up and boy was I pissed. I don't like my sleep getting interrupted. I walked into the living room and there was Roc, Ej, and Ray.

I waved at Roc and Ej but glared at Ray. I know he started this shit. I huffed going into the kitchen. Ej followed me. "Morning beautiful" I giggled, "Morning" Man I am such a girl.

He was coming closer and he grabbed my hands. I smiled lightly at him. He took one of his hands and stroked my cheek. "You know it wasn't really my intention to wake you like that. But you know with Ray's big ass mouth I knew he'd wake you. I hate him with a burning passion."

He nodded understanding, "I know I just wish he'd stop and leave me alone." My phone goes off and I pick it up. I see its my sister, Aden.

"Addy! I'm so happy to hear from u!"

She giggled, "I know huh? So I hear you got a new boo. I'm so happy for you!!

I blushed, "He is not my boo. We're just really close"

She giggled, "Yea he isn't ur boo yet. But he will be soon."

I blushed even more, "Omigosh, shut up Addy!" I heard Ej chuckle in the background. I smacked him and he shut up.

"Your just so cute when you blush, its adorable." I blushed red, "Addy, I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I hung up before she could start teasing.

"You seem happy" I smiled lightly, "That's because I am." I know what ya'll, why ain't we cuffed yet well I wanna wait and see if this is gonna work.

He chuckled, god I love his laugh. I giggled and got out of his hold running from him. He chased me down and tackled me on the couch and tickled me.

I laughed,  "Omigosh Ej stoooop" He smirked, "Say you love me and I'll stop"

"Never, I won't break" Then I heard someone clear their throats. It was Ray, Prince, and Roc.

Ej and I both got up. Roc and Prince were smiling innocently. Ray looked pissed, but I don't care I don't have time for his mess. Then I saw her, "Aden!" She ran and hugged me, "Proddy!"

I bet Roc and Prince had something to do with my sister showing up. She looked up and down at Ej and smirked, oh no. She is up to something.

She walked back over to Prince and whispered something in his ear. He looked at me and smirked. Oh lord I'm in for one hell of a day.

Ej

I went to the other room to rest, I was tired. I didn't get much sleep last night. Why, because of a nightmare.

It started as a date and everything was going good until Prod gets shot and killed in front of me. That night I had tears in my eyes. It scared me more when I thought it really happened but calmed down after I got my head right.

I sighed looking at the wall. I heard footsteps and looked to see Prod. "You okay, Ej?" I nodded sitting up, "I'm fine just tired"

"Oh..maybe I should let you rest then" I pulled him over to me, "Nah, you good" He blushed and I kissed his cheek making him blush more. "Stop making me blush."

I chuckled, "Fine, I'll stop for now. But I have a question." He looked at me, "Hmm?"

"I know you wanna take everything slow but my question is....will you be mine?"

Prod

I looked at him wide eyed, I had to think. Would I be happy with him? Does he really love me like he says he does? I sighed, "Yes, I will."

He picked me up and spun me around. I was just happy to be his.

-   -   -   -