Chap 11

Roc

"Roc, get your ass in here" I flinched at Diggy's voice. "C-coming!" I ran into his room and bowed my head, "Is there something you need?"

"Yes, there is. I want you to look after someone for me. Can you do that? I nodded, "Who exactly do I look after?"

He chuckled, "Don't worry about that. Can you do me one more favor and bring Prod to me?"

"Yes, sir" I didn't know what he planned to do with Prod but I knew it was nothing good. "Good boy, now go."

As the obedient puppy I am I started to head home. I really didn't want to do this. "Roc!" I noticed Prod running in my direction.

He was running out of the house and he tackled me. "Where the hell have you been?!" I chuckled softly, "I was out on a bit of business, that's all. Sorry to have worried you."

He chuckled, "You didn't worry me" He's lying, I can tell. He helped me up and we went into the house. Ej and Ray were on the couch watching tv.

I'm surprised they aren't at each others throats anymore. Prince and Aden were in the kitchen and Aden was cooking.

I thought about what I had to do, I didn't like it but I had to. I walked back out with Prod following behind. "Your leaving again?" I sighed and nodded.

"It would be better if you go back in the house. Please don't follow me." Before he could object I took off.

Prod

I sighed as I watched him disappear. Why didn't he want me following him? Something didn't seem right about it. I have a bad feeling about this. I just hope he's not in trouble.

-   -   -   -