Chap 6

Ej

Well shit, this is just perfect. Ray just ruined my perfect moment to tell Prod how I really feel on purpose.

I knew keisha didn't really want Prod or else she would have called him herself. I sat on his bed, waiting for him to come back.

Ray entered the room with a smirk on his face. Lord knows I wanna beat the living shit outta him but I won't.

"Stay away from Prod if you know whats good for you" I looked at him like he was crazy, "And if I don't? You have Marcus, he won't like this"

"I dumped his sorry ass so don't worry about little Marcus" I shook my head, "You wrong for that, dude. Couldn't you tell that he loves you"

Ray started to look bored and that's when Prod came back. He looked downright pissed off. Ray is in for it now.

"Ray! Why the fuck did you tell me Keisha needed me when she really didn't?!" He sighed, "Because I didn't want you around when I talked to Ej"

I rolled my eyes, "Yea whatever" Ray glared at me. Prod grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room. We walked out the house and he looked my way.

"What were you gonna tell me before" I sighed, "Prod i'll make you a deal. If you go on one date with me and enjoy it I'll say what I wanted to say to you earlier but if you don't enjoy yourself then we stay friends..."

"Deal." He smiled, "Close your eyes and don't open them till I say so" He closed his eyes and I walked with him to a secret spot.

This place was beautiful, just like Prod. "Okay, open em" He opened his eyes and smiled, "Oh my god, this place is beautiful"

I smiled and guided him over to the picnic I made. "Just like the person I'm with." He giggled and blushed, "I am not" I chuckled softly, "Yea you are"

He blushed more, "Cute, your blushing like mad" Prod playfully hits my arm, "Shut up!"

I chuckled again and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Prod

Okay so yes I'm blushing like mad. I really am starting to like this boy, even if I just met him.

I wish he would just tell me what he wanted to tell me though. We ate and lemme tell you that the food was good.

Afterwards he took me to the amusement park. We played a few games and he won me a panda. I told him he didn't have to but he did anyway.

We got on the ferris wheel and I was snuggling close to Ej. He seemed like he was lost in his thoughts. "Whatcha thinkin' about?"

He smiled and looked at me, "You and a few other things." I blushed, lord knows what this boy does to me. He chuckled, "You sure do blush a lot, beautiful" I blushed even more, "Shut up!" I playfully hit his arm then hid my face in his neck.

Ej

When I checked my phone it was 9:30 pm. I walked Prod home and he was still carrying the stuffed panda I won him. Before we went in, I stopped him, "So did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, I really did." I smiled lightly, "The reason is because I like you Prod. Your special in so many ways. I think about you all the time and can't get you off my mind. I love you Prodigy."

His eyes widened and he smiles at me. He hugs me, "Your really sweet you know that?" I smiled, "So I've been told, I'll see you tomorrow yea?"

He nodded and left into the house. Today was a good day. I started to walk home.

Prod

"Where the fuck were you!?" I groaned silently hearing Ray's voice. "I was out and why the fuck do you care?"

"Because I don't want to see you hurt by some dumbass nigga that's why?!" I growled, he was pissing me off.

"Go screw yourself, Ray." I went in my room and my phone went off telling me I had a text. I read it.

SwaggKing: Goodnight beautiful. I hope you have a peaceful sleep. I'll be thinking of you.

I knew who this was. It was Ej. I wondered when the hell did he put his number in my phone but I was glad he texted me anyway. I just switched into my pjs and went to bed. Today was actually enjoyable.

-   -   -   -