Gamer Girl

"I have a surprise for you my love." I release a sigh seeing my girlfriend absorbed in playing Overwatch once again. Stepping closer to her I nestle agaiinst her body, pressing my chest against her arm purposefully. Her hazel eyes stay glued to the computer screen as I smirk deviously. My hand trails up her arm to her neck, pressing gently in circles. Her stiff posture loosens slightly just as I bring a hand to her boxers waistband, slipping one finger in. I grin at her stiffening, her breathing coming in pants. "Love, are you so busy with your game, you can't join me in the shower?" Whispering into her ear, I pull on the earlobe gently pleased with her stifled gasp of pleasure only to feel hurt when she pushes me to the ground harshly.

   "Can't you see I'm busy Abby? Just leave me alone!" Tears pass through my dark blue eyes as I get up, walking to my room without looking back at my girlfriend. I just wanted to surprise her with this ring, I think glumy as I pull out a red rose sterling silver ring with vines wrapping around the band and our initials carved into it. The matching one a blue rose instead of red and black vines instead of dark brown. Running a hand through my rainbow colored long curly hair, I lock the door and decide to take a shower. Quickly undressing in the bathroom, I turn it on warm, allowing myself to cry softly with the water pouring down. If she wants me to leave her alone. I will.

   "Abby? Are you in there? Open the door babe." My heart tigthens as I ignore Alex's soft pleas, a few more tears slipped out as I got out of the shower, dressing in matching rainbow colored boxers and a sports bra. I wrap a black velvet fabric around my arms to my elbows and hands, fingers and thumbs uncovered as I carefully put away everything back in its place. I do the same to my feet up to a few inches past my ankles. I quietly prod into the orange and purple themed room, sitting down in a chair as I pull my legs under me, grabbing Revival by Stephen King and immersing myself in a world of horror. The knocks and pleas stopped after ten, my book finished around midnight as I stretch out of the chair, ignoring the soft snores outside the door. Grabbing a blanket, I walk out of the room once it's unlocked and drape the purple and black blanket over my sleeping girlfriend. Prodding the black carpeted floor apartment, I find myself making hot chocolate andscrambld eggs with sharp cheddar cheese. The silence was comforting as I finished my midnight snack and washed the dishes, putting them away. The kitchen has a dark circled table to fit five people with comfortable padded chairs. Setting up my meal, I get out silverware and sit down before eating.

   "Babe. Look at me. Please." Hands drape around my neck, her breath hitting my ear as I surppress a shiver. The last bite of the eggs hits my mouth just as I'm turned around and kissed fiercely. A tongue sweeps in with mine as I wrap my arms around her neck, moaning. The hands gripping my hips squeeze as she deepens the kiss, my own hands tangling in her short black hair, tugging on the ponytailwhile the rest is shaved. The moan I recieve makes me grin into the kiss as we forget the arguement, showing our feelings through contact.

   "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed or yelled at you. I was frustrated with the game and I let it out on you. I didn't mean what I said. I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you." I sigh as she pulls back, giving a smile to show I forgive, but I gently nudge her away before I get on one knee.

   "It's been an amazing two years with you Alex. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. We hve ups and downs, but I'd take nothing less if it means to be with you. To make it up to me, will you marry me?" A tear slips from her eyes as she gives a breathless nod, her black boxers and matching tank top gitting her rather curvy, not too overweight body. I feel my body hit the floor as Alex tackels me with a heartwarming grin, a heat spreading through my body at that smile. Careful tp adjust our position as we got up, the dishes laid on the table forgotten as we tumble onto the bed together, hands wandering down with a smirk that I match.

   "Being ignored by you for these past hours kille dme. Let me make it up to you when you were teasing before." She rubs the skin under the boxers as I squirm underneath her, moaning when she slips her hand in roughly. Teasing her wasn't such a bad idea if this side come sout, I manage to smirk atmy thoughts before pulling her close and savoring her warmth till the sun rose.