Chapter 4:The bus ride

After that... Odd experience, Percy,Nico, and Thaila get on the Greyhound bus. Nico and Percy sit in the same seat; Percy getting the window seat. Thaila sat alone, across from them. "I don't trust her" Percy whispers to Nico. Very silently. "She won't tell us anything" he continues "Yet she claims to be looking out for us. For all we know this is just a complex kidnapping!" Nico was confused, he didn't know what Percy was on about. He was having fun! He almost got kissed by a super cute girl,got to see a SPEAR rammed through said cute vampire goat. Now he's going somewhere everyone would accept him! He was having the time of his life! "What are you talking about man, can you imagine it!?! A place where we belong. With more people like us!" Nico said, not caring if he was quiet. "People like us..?" Percy said confused. "Yeah you know....loners..weridos...FREAKS." Percy was automatically angry. 'Why is he grouping me with him? Well I suppose he's not wrong.' Percy was always an outcast by his school's society. He was poor. Nobody liked the poor kid in a private school. While everyone else was going on vacation to the Bahamas and Eroupe, he was working. Working to help his mother from poverty. It wasn't helping that Gabe drank away all of his earnings. 'Oh God,' Percy thought 'What is mom gonna do with ONLY Gabe around?' He felt horribly guilty. How could he just abandon his Mother like that. He was no better than his birth father. "Hey fish face" Thaila said "we're here,get a move on."

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Schools a killer.