Chapter 20: Hero Time

Nico was alone. Well... Not completely. There was definitely something that wanted to get 'close' to Nico. But he did not share the sentiment. "Perce? Thals?" No response. "Great. Okay;" Nico said to himself; "Just a Unknown monster... That can throw trees... No problem." Nico said; hyping himself up. Stomps, very slow but large stomps; sounding as if they came from everywhere; until at last they closed from one direction. Nico drew his sword, the area seeming to dim. "Yay. Less eye sight; just what I needed. Show yourself; Ugly!" Out of the trees, he saw it. It's large body, huge hands and feet, it's one; blood shot eye looking directly at him. "Oh dear gods... Well, I've been wanting to meet my Father anyway, guess the fast lane works too." Nico; not waiting for a introduction; runs straight at the beast. The cyclops was taken off guard; not many meals came charging at it. It was also surprised when he found his leg being stabbed; the sword draining it's life force. It's leg turned to a gray; clay like substance. Needless to say; it was freaked out. It tried pulling it's leg away, only to have it pop right off and him to fall down; crushing some poor, innocent trees. Nico was feeling pretty good with himself; even when he had to run up the monsters body to stab it in it's eye; turning it completely to clay. He stood victorious over the now clay beast. "Now; I feel that earned me a thanks." Nico then remembered his friends. "Oh... Right." Nico ran over to his fallen friends; feeding them each a single cube of ambrosia. Percy was the first up. "Nico!" Percy yelled. "Are you okay man? What happened to the-" Nico cut him off. "Done and done bro. Now get thunder pants up. I need to gloat." "Uhh okay." Thaila woke soon after. "He's never gonna let us live this down is he?" Percy sighed. "No. No he is not."

A/N Heya! Good news! I plan a post marathon this weekend!