Chapter 8: Father?

"Okay so," Thaila began "Here's the run down. You know Greek Mythology? "Yeah?" Percy said. "There real." ... "What?" Percy must of heard her wrong but no. She had a very serious look in her eye that said should she was NOT joking. "I know. You think I'm crazy." "I know you're crazy." " Just shut it. So you know how when the Greeks fell the Romans took they're religion." Percy nodded. "The God's who are real, went with them; because they were the center of civilization." "But then we stopped believing in them." "Did we? Look at every monument. Most if not all are Greek design based. A show of they're power. And just look at yourself. Your one of they're kids!" "Okay no. My mother is Sally Jackson and she is-" "Not your mother. Your Father. Your birth Father." "My Father died at sea." Percy said, an edge in his voice. "He didn't die Percy. He went home." "And how would you know!?!" "Because. I've met him. As I've met my and Nico's Father. Hades. God of the Underworld. My Father is Zeus, King Of The God's and God Of The Skies. And your Father. Percy. Poseidon. God of the Seas, Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses. All caught up? Okay. Let's get you to your cabin."