Chapter Eleven

The night was late when Google threw his blankets off him, and silently crept down the hall way, shoes, and shirt left behind. He stopped at each door, listening intently, until he reached the third one. He waited, then knocked on the door as quietly as he dared. He opened the door, then slipped in, noticing the chilly air that breezed through the open window, rustling the sheer curtains that hung before the window. The small body of a child lay, curled under many blankets, breathing deeply, softly, peacefully. Google hesitated, then strode over, grabbing (Y/N). They murmured, making small, sleeping-child noises, and shifted in the his arms, gripping one of their blankets. Google noticed it was softer than the rest, and blue. He slipped back out, shutting the door silently behind him, before going back to the living room, grabbing his shirt, shoes, and keys with one hand.
He hesitated at the front door. Bing would be pissed at him, and would know exactly what he did. He let out the low rumble of a growl that reverberated in his chest, evoking the conflicting emotions that argued. He finally shook his head, pushing aside that little voice in the back of his mind that told him to stop. He opened the door, stepped out, and strode to the car. He slipped into his car, after placing (Y/N) in the back seat, and started it, glancing back at (Y/N) when it purred to life. Nothing but a mere mumble and shift. He sighed in relief, and without a glance back, he started for his own home.

Bing sat up in bed, eyes wide. Someone left. He threw himself out of bed, and threw his door open, scrambling out. He reached the living room, finding the blanket that Google was using folded neatly on the back of the couch. Bing ran a hand through his golden hair before spinning and going back down the hall way. Worry filled his chest. He took (Y/N)... didn't he? Bing almost tripped in his panic to reach (Y/N)'s room, and when he did, he growled, fists clenched at his sides. The bed was empty.
   ... Bing was going to kill Google.

CUE DRAMATIC PAUSE I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER AND ITS SO SHORT QAQ DON'T HURT ME I AM SO SORRY SO

What do you guys think? Have any suggestions? ANYTHING I CAN IMPROVE ON BESIDES UPDATING MORE FREQUENTLY?! I am so glad for those of you who have stuck around so far, and thank you, thank you, thank you for reading and voting and commenting! It boosts my want to update, and improve. Q-Q So thank you, so much! I hope you've enjoyed this story so far!

And that picture shown? That was made from ---boop---

QAQ Thank you for making that! I love it so much! You are now on the BloodyNightSky Hall of Fame for the first fanart entry (there isn't one, but you need recognition!)! I love it so much and the art! aH! Amaze! I love it! So, thank you so much! I can't wait to see more of your art!