Chapter Twenty-Three

Dark grunted as he dragged the screaming and struggling child across the room, to the hall. They cried out, grabbing at the door frame, only for it to slip from their weak, small fingers. Their fingernails scratched at Dark's arms, trying to claw through the fabric of his coat and shirt. "LET ME GO!"

Chica bounded about, trying to play with the two, only to stop at the door that Dark went through, tail wagging, thumping against the floor.

Dark shoved the child in the room, shutting the locking the door behind him with a key. He placed the key in his pocket, then let out a calming breath, adjusting his clothing and hair. Turning to (Y/N), he narrowed his eyes unhappily. "We had a deal, (Y/N). Didn't we? You should have been a good child, and done as you were told."

(Y/N), shivering in fear, took a shaking step back, teeth chattering. Their arms wrapped around them, and they let out a terrified sob. "P-please... I-I just wanna g-go home...!"

"Oh, (Y/N)," Dark laughed, approaching. "You have no home. You're nothing but an orphan."

"No, I'm not...!" (Y/N) screamed, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to spill. "Stop it!"

"Google abandoned you, now only wants to kill the things that have taken you in," a slow grin spread across his face. "You're mine now, (Y/N)."

"NO!"

Dark darted for (Y/N), grabbing them before they even had the chance to turn. Yanking them to the table, he gritted his teeth, forcing one arm down to strap it in. "Settle down," he growled as they struggled and screamed, scratching at his arm. "Stop struggling!" Their other arm slipped from his grip as he worked on getting that bound down as well. With a curse, he grabbed it again, slamming it against the table. He hissed as (Y/N) screamed, momentarily frozen from the pain, unsure of how to comfort themselves with both arms strapped down. Dark was quick to work on their ankles during that time.

After all limbs were strapped down, Dark took a step back to take a breather. A child, it seems, when in danger, can be very difficult. He'd have to remember that for next time, seeing as this experiment may not even work. Running a hand through his hair, Dark puffed out a breath, then stepped back up, frowning at the crying child on the table.

"Google...! Bing!" They sobbed, tugging at the straps holding them down. "Mommy, Daddy!"

Dark, letting out another breath, reached over them, pulling the large strap over their stomach to keep them from moving about too much. "(Y/N), you are going to enjoy what I am going to do for you," he smirked. "But of course, that is if you live."

And (Y/N) screamed.

If you know the artist, please, let me know so I can give proper credit! Thanks for reading! I hope you're enjoying your little story so far. (Edit:

Thank you, friend!

Thank you, friend!

@ENGLivesAndZERO )