Chapter Seventeen

Perimeter has been breached.

Threat Level: High

Please, place household on: Lock-Down

Bing jolted, almost choking on his own milkshake. (Y/N) looked up at him, drinking another one, the one that Sam didn't want, tensing at his sudden action. Their gaze followed him, shoulders stiff, eyes wide with almost disbelief.  He moved the light blocking curtain to the side, allowing himself to look out, only to be met at the sight of Google. 

Without a moments hesitation, he dropped the curtain, and spun. "(Y/N), go to Sam and Tim's room. Shut the door as soon as you get in."

(Y/N) quickly stood, gripping onto their shake in trembling hands. They wanted to ask what was wrong, and why he was asking them to do this, but ran down the hall, not liking his very serious tone.

Bing's hand flew up, opening several different windows that hovered around him, feverishly tapping and typing in passwords and key words into the bars. With each entered action, a different part of the house was closed off by large, solid, metal doors, much like you'd see in an action, or possibly even a spy movie. 

They clanged shut, causing the two boys to look over from their video games, raising a brow. (Y/N) jumped, stumbling back into Tim, who quickly grabbed them, pulling them into his lap before they did any damage, to themselves, or anything in the room.

"We'll be okay," he smiled down at them, seeing their panicked face. "This happens sometimes. Like a drill. Nothing bad ever happens."

(Y/N) certainly hoped so, but something about Bing's manner made them think otherwise. Hugging onto Tim, they watched the two play their games, Sam sometimes taking a sip, in which Tim would respectfully wait, smiling gently. (Y/N)'s gaze, though, kept darting to the door. They could hear nothing from the other side, and hoped that this was nothing but a drill.

Bing, though, was pacing, rapidly typing on those hovering keyboards, initiating commands. He jumped when a fist slammed into the door, the wood splintering behind the metal barrier. He cursed, trying to set up the electrical field to deactivate Google, but it kept flashing with bright red letters.

ERROR

ERROR

PLEASE CHECK ELECTRICAL FIELD ACTIVATOR

Bing screamed internally, continually hitting the activation button, hoping that, by some miracle, it would work. He knew that those fortified doors wouldn't hold Google off for long. Unfortunately, Bing didn't have anymore time after the thought, because a fist burst through the door, exposing the outside world.

Google was in.