Chapter 6- Hunted past.

The human and demon walked into the restaurant after school. The place wasn't full but it was ok.

"Ah! Mon Amie's!" Bernie called out from the door leading to the kitchen where he was speaking to a young boy.

"Bernie!" Savvina called back and extended her hand for a shake but the fat man opened up his arms and hugged her placing kisses on her cheeks.

The boy beside him had a smirk on his face as he eyed the demon head to toe licking and biting his lips. Innana had  avery disguised look on her face.

"How have you been?" Bernie asked.

"I'm good and ready to go to work." Savvina said.

"Good. And how about you Innana?"

"I'm not feeling too good. A little nervous but I'll manage." Innana said. She actually wasn't feeling good at all. She woke up with horrible morning sickness and the slightest smells were setting her off.

"The show must go on." Bernie said. The boy beside him cleared his throat the make his presence known. "Oh. This is my son, Stephan. He plays the piano and will be joining Innana."

"Nice to meet you." Stephan said

"You too." Innana shook his hand.

"Same here." when it was Savvina's turn his handshake lingered way to long and the demon grimaced. Innana was trying hard not to laugh.

"Chef Jean. We have a problem." One of waiters said tapping the fat man on the shoulder.

"Ugh! What now. If you'll excuse me. Vinna I'll be meeting you in there?"

"Surely." The demon said with a smile and turned to Innana and hugged her. "You feeling better?"

"A little. At leat I get to sit." Innana whispered. "He's eye rapping you."

Stephan kept stealing glances at them while he spoke to one of the waiters.

The demon felt eyes on her and groaned. They pulled way from the hug." I'll bring you something to eat latter." She Said and pecked Innana's lips and walked to the kitchen.

Unfortunately Stephen didn't see that and stopped the demon. "Hey!"

"Yes Stephen?" She asked annoyed.

"How about after this you and I hit the club?" He asked with that same smirk still sewn on his mouth.

"No thanks." She said and walked pass him but stopped they they were side by side. "And I'm so gay dude. That's my girl over there."

The look on his face made Innana laugh out loud she couldn't hold it anymore.

~•~

"Thank you." Innana said Into the microphone as the last set of people in the restaurant left.

She got off the stool and went to sit on one of the chairs. A few minuted later she felt the shadow of Someone hovering over her. She pitcher head up to find Stephen.

"Mind if i join you?" He asked.

"Its your fathers restaurant so do what you want." Innana snapped and put her head back down.

"Ouch. I didn't mean to make you angry, just thought you might need some company."

Innana sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just having the horrible head ache, mood swings and I'm so hungry and tired. You can sit."

"That's a lot. You're very talented by the way."

"Thanks so are you. so where were you before you popped up today?"