Chapter 27-Drip. Drip. Splash!

Back at the demons house things were getting back to normal.

"Fuck ana! Mmh." Savvina moaned.

Yep, back very normal.

Innana giggled. "I told you I would cook for you."

"How did you even make this?"

"Simple. Just love..." she said and whispered. "And a whole lot of blood."

Savvina pulled the human into her arms and kissed the bandaid on her wrist.

"You shouldn't have used your blood."

"I know but I don't appreciate you taking from others."

Savvina kissed her cheeks, nose and forehead making Innana blush. The demon went back to eating and Innana's mood Changed which didn't go unnoticed by Savvina.

"What's on your mind?" Savvina asked.

Innana gave the demon a long look searching her eyes for something hidden.

"What?" Savvina asked with a sly smile.

"What's Illumina?" Innana asked.

Savvina's smile fell faster than the Titanic. "You mean, who is Illumina and she's a nobody."

"A nobody can't make my friend feel irrelevant to her girlfriend."

"Illumina is/was betrothed to Von."

"Is/was?"

"Yes. Von and Illumina are part of a deal. There's a piece accord of the South and North."

"Peace accord?"

"The accord has been in existence for years but Von doesn't want to continue it by accepting a life partner she did not choose."

"So why use the word: was?"

"Because of what Illumina did to her. The princess of the South has been control obsessed for as long as I can remember."

"That doesn't explain anything."

"Innana its not my story to tell."

"It is when my friend is hurting and drank herself to stupor."

Savvina was quiet for a while. "Von is stubborn. Von has a free spirit. Illumina is like a lion tamer. Illumina is a stickler."

"Sav-"

"Illumina raped Von. Times and times without number."

"If Illumina raped her then why is she back. Aren't there laws about things like this?"

"Von told her parents. Illumina denied it, her parents didn't believe her and even if they did believed her, the scandal would caused the North and South to go back to war."

"That's not fair."

"Yeah, but I didn't know Illumina was back."

"She is and Bea met her. Von said to trust her and she obviously does. To be honest I think they're up to so something."

Savvina shrugged. "Who knows. On a lighter note thank goodness exams are over."

"That's for you. Mine end tomorrow." Innana said.

"Immediately after your last paper we'll go look for a dress for you."

Innana smiled. She was so busy with school that she almost forgot about the upcoming performance. "Sure."

"Are matching?"

Innana grimaced. "No."

"Yes."