Chapter 42-Lady

"You left." Von said to her.

"I didn't leave. I was taken away."

"You left. You promised you would stay. You didn't come back." Bea said

They were in a room full of people. Iris and Liliya were there. Von was there as well as a group of People seated at a high table dressed in robes.

The council.

Everything moved in slow motion before her eyes.

"We the council find Savaira guilty on the account of unfulfilled duties to we, the council." A blond woman said.

"Do something." A woman in chains yelled to Von.

"I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do anymore." Von said clinging to Bea.

Innana watched them raise a sword over Savvina's head. The human ran to the executor trying to stop him.

"Please! Don't do this!" She yelled trying to hold him back but her hands went through him.

"What is taking him so long." Liliya said.

Innana went to the council. "Please don't do this! Give her more time with we. Don't kill her! I'll give you a baby just let her live."

"You said you wouldn't leave. How can we give her more time with you or you even giving us a baby... if you're dead." The same blond woman said pointing to a body bag on the floor.

Innana crouched down and Opened it. "No! No." She said as she saw her pale face and blue lips. Blood came down the walls of the room

Savvina looked her in the eye as the sword came down. "I'm sorry. You're not here. This life isn't worth it."

"Aaaahhhhh!" Innana yelled opening her eyes. Her breathing was fast but her chest hurt with each inhale. "Oww." She winced.

Innana felt delirious. She couldn't remember a lot except falling in and out of consciousness. She remembered being on a beach with red sand under her...or maybe it was blood?

She looked around. She was still on the beach and it was actually blood...her blood. She tried to mover her body but she was in so much pain. "Ahh!"

She rolled onto het front and tried to get up on all fours. It was a slow and agonising task but she did...well she got to a sitting position.

"Where am I?" She looked around and saw  the ocean. Only the ocean. Miles and miles of it. Behind her was a jungle and a mountain in the centre or it looked like it was the centre.