Chapter 48-Ashes to Ashes

The demon laid in the tub. The ice cold water hitting her body. Savvina winced with each drop that hit her. The water washing away the blood from her cuts and burns. All she wanted was to be numb to the bone.

'Savvina! Please help!' The demon heard Innana's cries in her head.

Savvina covered her ears, her mouth open in a silent scream and shut her eyes trying to drown out the sounds. Eventually the voices stopped and she curled up in the tub panting heavily.

Everyone soon had to go back. Illumin and Von still had royal duties to attemd to. Aparently Era and Kit were having problems with a neighbouring pack and Liliya as well as Bea had to leave before Iris got too suspicious. She would be all alone again. Not that she didn't fell alone already but at least with everyone around her mind couldn't wonder off to the human she was desperately missing with every every fibre of her being.

Eventually the water didn't feel so cold anymore and the demon got out. She had been training endlessly with Liliya just so she could get her mind off a certain human. She wasn't trying to forget Innana. She was just looking her mind over the human. She kept hearing her screams and cries. She couldn't sleep or eat. Her body just wouldn't let her. She was tired.

Suicide became an option at a point when she started drinking holy water but unfortunately Von found it and poured it away. Plus the blond Vampire made Bea and Liliya watch her like a hawk.

Dressed in sweatpants and a tank top she walked out of her room and was met with Bea and Liliya.

"Sav, you need to sto-" Bea said.

"Leave me alone."

"I agree with her. You can barely move with all the pain." Liliya said. She frowned at her half sister state. She wasn't even taking care of her wounds. With all the holy water still in her system she wasn't feeling fast enough to prevent an infection.

"I didn't ask for your opinions." The demon hissed.

Savvina disappears behind the door and Bea turned back to look at her front. The half sisters had been training with each other much to the blond demons dislike. But if it was goubg to keep the demon busy then why not. Liliya had more experience with fights but Savvina was usually stronger. This time she was so weak that when they did train it their true demonic form Savvina kept getting hurt.

Bea didn't like being around them when they trained but one day she decided to watch and to her surprise the two demons looked nothing alike. Whereas Savvina's demon was black from head to toe but Liliya didn't exactly have a true demonic form or rather couldn't change into it. The blond said she used to be able to but not anymore.

"At this rate She's going to kill herself before we even find a loophole in the laws." Bea said.

"I agree with you. On another sad note were going to have to leave."

"Why so soon?"

"One, we still have digging up to do. Two, we don't want Iris to get suspicious, do we?"

Liliya sighed. "What of her? She is not in the right state of mind." She said gesturing in her sister's direction.

"If anything. I'd say we leave now so you don't have to inflict more pain on her."