Chapter 1

Hannah's alarm clock went off like a mad man and she shot up with a fright, after shutting it off, slipping back under the covers and moaning because it was Monday she got up and went to take a shower. After her shower she went to her wardrobe and pulled out her school uniform (which she hated) and put it on with a big sigh. Once she was dressed she went to make her bed and whilst doing so her phone rang.

"Hey Jen." She answers with a smile.

"Hey girl, are you ready?" Jen replies

"Ready for what?"

"Our second last exam!" Jen yells through the phone.

"Oh, yea I'm so ready Jennifer." Hannah replies sarcastically.

"Enough with the sarcasm missy, am I picking you up?"

"Yea that would be great, are you picking Dom and Izzy up?"

"Sure am, do you know how Sandy and Katie are getting to prison?"

"Hahaha, yea Katie's picking Sandy up, she told me last night. Also, love the way you refer school to prison."

"Oh, well it would have been nice for her to tell me! And do you have a better name?"

"Um, no I think prison is best."

"Yep, got to go, see you soon."

"Bye." And with that Hannah hangs up and goes to get breakfast only to be greeted by her little sister Lauren.

"Morning sis," Lauren says with a bubbly attitude "Good sleep?" she ask

"Moring Loz, not too bad, you?" Hannah replies, smiling at her little sisters' personality.

"Great! I dreamt that Mr Unicorn was real!" Lauren giggles. Hannah laughs, her little sister and her had a really good relationship. When their parents divorced they grew closer together.

"Really? I wish I could have seen it." Hannah tells her little sister.

"You were in it too, you played princess bubble-gum." Lauren says to her spilling some of her cornflakes. Hannah laughs at her sisters' recent comment and pours herself a bowl of rice bubbles.

After eating her breakfast, making Lauran's and hers lunches, saying good morning to her mum and stepdad, brushing her teeth and cleansing her face she packed her school bag and texted Jennifer saying she was ready.

(Texting Jen)

"Hey, I'm ready if you are." Hannah texts

"Ok miss organised, give me a break. Just waiting for Izzy to come out the door." Jennifer replies

"Ok. Hurry."

"Will do, Dom says hi."

"Say hi back."

"Already have." Jennifer says

When Lauren leaves with her mum and her stepdad goes to work she decides to wait out the front of her house for Jennifer. Five minutes later Jen comes speeding around the corner, swings round the colder sack and parks against the curb, Hannah jumps in and is immediately greeted with their favourite song blasting through the radio, The Great Divide by the McClain Sisters. Hannah smiles and laughs at the same time.

"Hey Han," Dom and Izzy say.

"Hey ladies, how's it going?" Hannah replies

"Really good, guess what?" Dom says

"What?" Hannah ask, curious as to what her friend might say

"My brother just got a new girlfriend!" Dom explains

"What!" Hannah yells, becoming interested in the details of the girl.

"I know right, I had the same reaction." Izzy states

"It's pretty pathetic if you ask me, I mean how does Doms brother manage to get a girlfriend after what? 3 weeks of being single and we can't even get a single boy to look at us?" Jennifer says, with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"I wouldn't worry Jen, I mean we have each other and if we don't find a guy we can be single sisters!" Hannah tells Jennifer.

"Hannah's right Jen, and when since did you become interested in boys? Not two days ago you said love is wired." Isabella states trying to figure out her own question.

"Don't know, but Dom your giving us details about this girl at recess or else!" Jen says.

After 2 more minutes of driving and talking about dumb boys they arrive at school. They head towards the library because that's where they meet in the mornings and see Katie and Sandy sitting there laughing about something.

"Hey girls." Katie and Sandy say through a fit of laughter.

"Hi, what's so funny?" Isabella ask.

"Ok, so you know Mackenzie don't you, the 'Oh look at me I'm so popular' one?" Sandy says making quotation marks with her fingers.

"Yea, obviously," Jennifer states "What about her?"

"Well she legit just walked past us, looked at us then flicked her hair back and tripped face first. It was so funny!" Sandy laughs remembering the thought.

The girls end up in a fit of laughter, talk about utter nonsense and then went to class. At recess Dom told everyone about her brothers' new girlfriend and how she was so full of herself, then Hannah told the girls about the wired conversation she had with her mother the night before. After their second last exam the girls all headed home since they were allowed too, got into their animal onesies and did homework and studied for their last exam the next day.

Just before she went to bed she sent a message on her friends and hers Instagram group chat called 'GirlClub101'

@_Hannah_Davies_

'Goodnight my wonderful girls, hope you studied hard.'

@Jen_Hyland

'Night Han, and you really think I can afford to fail these exams, proms coming up you know!'

@_Hannah_Davies_

'Lol.'

@_Dom__King_

'Night lovelies, and obviously I studied hard Hannah. Also Jen LOL!'

@Awesome_Sandy

'Night girlies, studied my butt off because if I don't pass these exams my life is over!'

@Izzy_thefangirl_Saturn

'Night weirdos, studied well enough thank you Hannah!'

@Katie_Asper

'Night my besties! And you know me Hannah. Also Izzy LOL!'

@Jen_Hyland

;) :)

@_Hannah_Davies_

'Goodnight'

After her conversation on Instagram she closed her phone, put it on charge, pulled her covers over her body and went to sleep ready for a big day tomorrow.

Hey guys, this is my new story! 

This one goes to @Potter_Princess, @animal-lover03, @Fours_Girl_ and @Dracolover1 Hope you enjoy girls