Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Jennifer shivered at the cold wind blowing against her arms and face, she wasn't the only one starting to regret walking in the middle of the night.

"Ok, I'm starting to regret this!" She yells.

"You think?" Dominique and Katie yell back, causing them to laugh a little.

"We are almost home ladies, just keep walking!" Hannah says encouragingly.

They walk for a little while longer and decide to make a decision they would regret for the rest of their lives, they stop.

(Meanwhile....)

"Ok, there still walking! How on earth do teenagers have so much energy at 12:13 in the morning?" Connor ask, his tiredness getting the best of him.

"Dude calm down, they literally just stoped walking for a bit! Now's our chance!" Gat, Connor, Mason and Jaxon all get out armed with, well, things. They run quietly into nearby hiding positions and get ready to make their move.

"What was that?" Dominique says, alarmed. The boy's heart rates were now racing with adrenalin. Gat being Gat decides to make the first move, he gives the other boys' a signal and makes his move.

"Well hello ladies!" He begins. The girls scream in fright and start to panic.

"Who are you?" Hannah ask her heart racing with fear and adrenalin.

"Who am I? Well ladies you're probably going to find out." Gat says evilly, "Boy's come on out." He adds.

The boys start to circle around the girls with evil smiles, Mason walks towards Isabella slowly and leans against a tree she is standing next too,

"Hello Beautiful." He says.

"What do you want with us, seriously?" Sandy chimes in panic written all over her face.

"Well gorgeous, we need a favour." Gat says seductively.

"Don't call her gorgeous! You freak!" Jennifer yells, panic also in her voice.

"Well well well, we have a feisty one here gentleman," Connor says out of nowhere making all the girls jump, "I like you already sweetcakes." He adds walking towards her with a devilish grin and stroking her cheek.

"Don't touch me!" Jennifer screams, panic still in her voice. They all stand there in silence for a while when Gat speaks up, saying the words the girls feared most.

"Well don't just stand there, snatch em'!" He calmly yet evilly says.

The girls turn and run with all the strength they can manage, staying close together, they run through the woods that live by their suburb, never slowing down. The boy's right behind them running like wild animals. The chase continues until the girls start to slow down, that's when Jennifer gets grabbed.

"Get your hands off me!" She screams, thrashing around in Connors arms. Dom turns around and runs back towards Jennifer punching Connor right in the nose, he lets go of Jennifer in pain and they take off again catching up to the rest of the girls.

There running through the woods, crashing into bushes and avoiding logs.

Hannah screams as Jennifer sees one of the men grab her, she pushes her fear aside to help her friend. Jennifer charges at Hannah and try's to grab her they end up playing tug of war.

"Get your hands off of my friend you a******!" She screams using all her strength. Jaxon just laughs, Jennifer then kicks him where the sun doesn't shine and punches his nose, she grabs Hannah and runs off leaving Jaxon on the ground.