9 ~ Invincible Conquerer of my Heart

Monday || 04/14/14

Dear Invincible Conquerer of my Heart,

You name is self-explanatory, so let's cut to the chase; you are my crush, and have been for about a year. Since you have been a mononymous person here on Wattpad, let me refresh my readers' memories; this is the same person as Demigod President (#6). Shocking, no?

I don't know where to start.

Well I confessed over text on Friday, which was not my plan at all. You just...didn't have time during school. You and your busy life didn't have more time for my in-person confession. That and...I might've been extremely nervous and taken a lotta time..But that's besides the point right?!

Anyway, my 'over-text' confession was...a little relieving and a little bit of OMGIMGONNAPASSOUT! I texted you 'hi' because I didn't know how else to start it (04/11/14).

You responded a couple minutes later with, "'Bama-man said you needed to talk to me," (and yes 'Bama-man was involved in this).

I responded with, "Yeah I did."

You in turn texted back saying, "Ok. So wussup?"

(Me-->) "If I tell you promise that you'll keep texting me and that you'll respond?"

(You-->) "I promise."

"I like you...a lot..."

"Um... Thanks

Haha,"

\\Wait were you laughing at me??? Wait no...you're a joking person, I'm sure you're laughing at yourself for taking this so lightly...//

(Me-->) "I know you don't like me back, but I felt like I needed to tell you because you 'found out' in Social Studies."

(You-->) "Oh well ok no problem. And what do you mean 'found out'?"

(M) "You were like, 'I know you have like this huge crush on me.' That and I'm guessing you don't like me back..?.."

(Y) "Oh wow I was just kidding around, I actually didn't know you liked me..."

(M) "Hah...surprise...now you do..."

(Y) "It's not that ur not a nice girl it's just that I don't have time for a relationship right now. And haha yeah guess so."

"Wait what?"

\\ I was so confused at the last part of your statement. What did he mean by 'I don't have time for a relationship right now.' I never said I wanted a realationship...well I guess that's what a confession is a preceding and hopeful action of. //

You then repeated the text like I literally didn't understand it. "It's not that ur not a nice girl it's just that I don't have time for a relationship right now."

"So wait you actually...like me in 'that way?'....or are you just being nice?"

It took you awhile to respond to that, so I started getting anxious.

"Tbh (to be honest), just being nice.

I sawy."

That sentence honestly broke my heart. The 'tbh' made me sad enough, but then when you tried to sugarcoat it with "I sawy" it just made me wanna cry. What they say really is true; the truth hurts...so very much.

(M) "Okay thanks...I appreciate your honesty...I knew it was never gonna work anyway..."

"Haha no prob

Hey stay positive ur a good person."

\\ I really wanted to believe that; "You're a good person..." Why did my heart not believe you, but my mind did? T-T//

(M) "Thanks.."

(Y) "Yup."

\\ Because my mind believed you so, I tried to talk to you as long as I could, building a conversation off little pebbles of insignificant comments. //

"So yeah...that was probably really surprising...and yeah sorry."

"Yes very surprising. And no don't be."

"So yeah that's that..and I'm sorry I didn't hurry up earlier today. I was...I just didn't know what to say.

"Hey I understand it happens to everyone."

\\ LOL NO IT DOESN'T! //

"yeah

so um...if u have a random question or something I'll be here

or you know what? delete my #.

or do whtevr you wanna do

idk."

"Ok and no I'm not gonna delete your number😂,"

"What whyyyy?"

"Idk."

\\Most likely to use me for homework assignments or something like that...//

"I don't trust you with my #."

"Um... Ok?"

"Yeah..."

"Fine."

\\OH MY BLOB NO!! I kinda want you to delete my number, but I wasn't like legit!!!//

"No like I mean...owisjs blarg that came out wrong."

"Haha

Just relax ur fine. Don't feel so embarrassed."

etc... ):

-----

After that whole conversation I felt great because I had gotten a lot off my chest, but then I kinda missed talking to you. The day after my confession (04/12/14) I was kinda sad so I turned on my music to cheer me up. I set myself up for failure on that move; adding the Pop Love Songs station on Pandora is not a good idea for the brokenhearted.

I tried to forget, but I remembered you in Say Something and A Thousand Years. I tried to forget, but you kept coming up as friend suggestions in Oovoo and Snapchat.

Because of my longing decided I to text you on Sunday because I could not take it anymore! As soon as the message went through I said to myself, "Why did I just do that?!" I hate the way you just invade my thoughts and conquer my heart. Why? Why must you be so...invincible?

Have an amazing life, Invincible Conquerer of My Heart <3.

~ reader_237