The Dream

It was a dark and rainy night, amethyst just came home from a party in tears after seeing her boyfriend cheat right in front of her.

Amethyst: "why?.... why me!?" She says sobbing as she calls her only best friend Mark.
Mark: "HEYYY!!! Amy where the hell are you!? I can't see you through the crowd of people!" He said in a loud voice.
Amethyst: "I left the party..."
Mark: "drank too much?"
Amethyst: "no, it's not that"
Mark: "then what is it!?" He goes outside.
Amethyst: "Brandon... I saw him"
Mark: "what's the problem? You see him everyday"
Amethyst: " I saw him ch-cheat" she said as she bursts in tears.
Mark: "HE WHAT!!?? IM GOING TO TEACH THAT F***BOY A LESSON HE WONT FORGET!!!"
Amethyst: "it's okay Mark... I'll be fine"
Mark: "oh Amethyst... you're me best friend, there's NO DAMN WAY HE'S GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!
Amethyst: "in that case... , DON'T SCREAM IN MY EAR!!! And be careful I don't want you to get hurt."
Mark: "Okay okay sorry!! And I can't do any promises he crossed the line! And by the way need me to come over?
Amethyst: "No it's okay, I need space at this moment..."
Mark: "Ok, tell me if you need anything. I'll be there early in the morning. Get some rest! good night" he hangs up and goes back in the party.
Amethyst: "Be carful, good night" she closes the phone and goes to her room. "I wish I could just fight for myself instead of depending on others" she hugs the pillow as she falls asleep.

Mark's POV:

Mark: "he's not getting away with this"

Mark clenched his fist and punched Brandon in the face out of nowhere causing Brandon a bloody nose.

Mark: "SURPRISE B**CH!!!"
Brandon: "WHAT THE F**K MAN!!? WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" Covering his nose.
Mark: "You know what you did you damn cheater"
Brandon: "cheating??? PFFFFFTTT I didn't cheat if you would like to know"
Mark: " Liar, AMY SAW YOU CHEATING ON HER!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO SUCH AN AMAZING GIRL LIKE AMETHYST!???
Brandon: "well it's not my fault if she has no use just like she has no friends"

Mark gets pissed because if what Brandon said and ends up breaking Brandon's jaw.

Mark: "she's my best friend now don't you dare say these words again you hear me idiot?"
Brandon: "AAAGHHHHHH" Brandon screams in pain. Struggling to talk Brandon says "you're n-not getting a-away with t-this..." he punches mark in the stomach and falls on the floor because of the pain and loss of blood.
Mark: *coughs* that all you got!? You're weak
You know that? Ha! Bye b**h rot in damned hell" he turns around and leaves to his house then calls amethyst. The phones sends him to voice message. "Hey amethyst great news!!! I broke his jaw and gave him a nose bleed!!! Tell me if you need anything, love you." He closes his phone.

Amethyst POV: (In the morning:)

Amethyst hears beautiful voice in her dream that starts singing in a low tone repetitively " they will try to break everything you've got, but don't let them break your spirit... you are not alone..." she sees a purple stunning lady coming in from the window, the thing is... she gave a bad vibe as if it wasn't only a dream...

Author's note:

Heyyy!!! This is my first story, I hope you like it!!! I would really love you guys to keep on reading!!! My main bwish ( ZahraWritesChaps  read her stories!!! They're amazing 😍) suggested me to write stories here instead of in episode sooooo here I am!!! Lots of love ❤️😘