Not you again

Previously:

As we goof around ignoring the fact that there were people starring, I saw a familiar figure from the corner of my eye. It looked like it was walking towards us.

???: "so tell me amethyst... is anything you wanna tell me?"

Now:

Amethyst: "...." she looks away.
Mark: "Wtf are you doing here you idiot!?"
Brandon: "aren't you happy to see me baby?"
Amethyst: "I'm NOT your baby" she looks at him straight in the eye.
Brandon: "what do you mean baby? Awwww but I thought you loved me" he puts his hands on the table.
Mark: "Cut the crap what are you doing here!?"  He stands up.
Brandon: "seeing how my baby girl is doing" he smirks.
Amethyst: "I said I'm n-"
Mark: "Leave her alone!!!" He says as he interrupts her and looks at him dead in the eye.
Brandon: "Or what!?"
Amethyst: "Mark, I can handle this on my own... it's okay"
Mark: "are you sure? If he does anything to you I swear-"
Amethyst: "it's okay" she gives him a reassuring smile.
Mark: "ok then, but still"
Brandon: "oh let the girl be! She wants me" he winks at her.
Amethyst: "I do...NOT WANT YOU!!! YOU LITTLE CHEATING DUMBF**K!!!"
Brandon: "you say that now, but don't you remember the good times?"
Amethyst: "good times!? Pffffttt get the f**k off our faces" she gives him a serious look.
Brandon: "little amethyst, always so cute when you try to threat someone" he comes closer to her.
Amethyst: "I'm not threatening you, why would I do that!? Lemme tell you LITTLE Brandon... it's not a threat it's a warning"
Brandon: "oooo I'm so scared where's my mommy?" He says in a sarcastic voice. "Cmon baby girl, don't you miss what we had?" He holds her hands and comes close to her face.
Amethyst: "I said get the f**k off our faces for a reason didn't I? She pulls away.
Brandon: "feisty much?... I like that" he bites los bottom lip and kisses her.
Mark: "Oh HELL NO!!!" He punches the table.

Amethyst's POV:

All of a sudden I felt his lips on mine. I was hurt. I was angry. I couldn't hold it back. So I slapped him with everything I had and for some reason I felt like my heart was going out of my chest and my eyes... I just couldn't control it... something took over... the lights went off and my hair went up as if there was some kind of static energy. My eyes were glowing purple then there was purple flame on each of my hands. But right before I started floating and completely lost control mark hugged and pulled me down before anyone realizes and whispered in my ear to calm down. It all happened in a matter of seconds.

McDonald staff: "Excuse me, but you kids are banned from this McDonald's so please we need you to make your way out before we call the police"

Mark: "sorry we will leave but please, feel free call the police at him" he makes his way out with amethyst that has a pale face.
Brandon: "call the police at me and it'll be the last time you will get a decent sleep" he points at the staff.
McDonald staff: "NOW!!!"
Brandon: "okay okay don't get your panties in a knot" he gets out.

Outside McDonald's:

Mark: "you okay?... what happened in there???"
Amethyst: "I-I... it took over"
Mark: "I told you this was a bad idea Amy!!"
Amethyst: "it's not the right time to argue..." she looks down.
Brandon: "as I was saying" he bends on one knee and holds her hand. "Amethyst, will you give me another chance to be by your side?" He kisses her hand.

Amethyst pulls her hand out and slaps him still Looking down.

Amethyst: "bye Brandon"
Brandon: "ouch! Well you're loss then baby, I bet that you'll be running back to me begging to be mine again and I'll give you the same answer that you just gave me.
Amethyst: "wait!!!"
Brandon: "what now?"
Amethyst: "Brandon can you make me a favor and be the sum of my life?"
Brandon: "well... I'll give you a second chance... yes I will baby girl now how bout we-"
Mark: "Amy what are you think-"
Amethyst: "great!!! Now how about you stay 92,955,807 miles away from me, just like the sun"
Brandon: "what the f**k!? B***h I had a hotel room saved for us!"
Amethyst: "invite your slut then. Treat  me like a queen and I'll treat you like a king... but treat me like a game and I'll show you how it's played darling" she says still looking down.
Mark: "HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S MY GIRL!!! Uh I mean best friend"
Brandon: "so she's yo girl now!!!???"
Mark: "nononono we are just best friends I just said that by accident" he slightly blushes.
Amethyst: "and it's none of your business anyways" she turns around.
Brandon: "if that's how it's played..." he pulls out a cigarette and leaves.
Mark: "wow Amy what you did was just wow...  he defiantly hit a third degree burn tho if I were you I'd literally burn him. I'd put his a** in the frying oil" *laughs* "but what you told him DEFINITELY burned his a**"
Amethyst: "yeah... thanks mark..." she begins to get dizzy then faints.
Mark: "AMETHYST!!!"

Author's note:

Sweet as sugar, cold as ice, hurt me once and I'll kill you twice 🙃 lol 😂 okay well I hope you guys liked this chapter!!!❤️ And please tell me what do you guys thing of this chapter! Love y'all take care loves!!!❤️❤️❤️