Promise?

Previously:

Doctor: he opens the door. "Times up!!!"
Mark: "okay Amy I have to go but I'll come back I promise" he kisses her wrapped forehead. "Take care"

Now:

Mark: "I'll be back in a few hours and everyday until I see her eyes open again"
Doctor: "when her eyes open again we need to talk with her so she won't be leaving so soon after it"
Mark: "have a nice day and I hate breaking it to you but you will only ask her a few questions and I'll be with her the whole time wether you like it or not"
Doctor: "we will call security so, sure and same to you"
Mark: "ok call security but why do you need me out? She doesn't know you, she doesn't trust you and nothing will make her tell you anything... it's your choice. You can call security at me and not get any info, orrr you can let me in and you will get some" he leaves the hospital and goes to the flower shop.
Doctor: "hmm that kid's smart and knows his facts... but there's something he doesn't know yet..."

At the flower shop:

Mark's POV:

As soon as I enter mrs. Wood's shop I smell the beautiful aroma of the flowers. The aroma brought so many memories of Amethyst and I... I used to bring her here to make it up to her when I mess things up or when she's upset. Nothing can make her feel better than red roses.

Mrs. Wood: "good morning and welcome to the wood flower shop, hoe may I help you? oh look who it is!!! how great it is to see you mark!!!How are you? She smiles at him.
Mark: "Ok I guess thanks for asking mrs. Wood" he says in a dead voice. "How are you?"
Mrs. Wood: "I'm good thank you and is anything wrong? And why isn't Amethyst here?  You're always coming here with her cute angry face making her feel better with a rose. Did something happen!?"
Mark: "she's... in a coma..." he starts tearing up again.
Mrs. Wood: "oh dear!!! Why is she in a coma!!?? Who hurt my little rose girl!?
Mark: "she fainted. I tried catching her but she hit her head on the street and slightly started bleeding so I called the ambulance and now... she's like a princess... in a deep deep sleep but in this case, there's no reverse spell... she has to be strong instead. And wake up on her own..." he goes to the red roses.
Mrs. Wood: "I-I'm so sorry to hear that dear... she has my prayers and she's a strong girl, she'll get through it... that I promise you" she goes to him and picks up a bunch of the red roses and makes a bouquet.
Mark:"thank you, it means a lot and I sure hope she wakes up... I'll protect her with my life!!!"
Mrs. Wood: "you really like her don't you dear?"
Mark: "like? No no no you understood me wrong. I said I'd protect her with my life!!! I love her... this girl... it's just something about her..." he turns to mrs. Wood.  "How much would the bouquet be?" He gets out his wallet.
Mrs. Wood: "put your wallet back in your pocket!" She puts his wallet down. "Consider this a gift" she hands him the bouquet.
Mark: "I can't, it's really fine mrs. Wood  I'll pay for it"
Mrs. Wood: "nonsense!!! Your taking it it's a gift!!!"
Mark: "Thank you so so much!!! How can I thank you? Do you need help at anything by any chance? I owe you one!" He hugs her.
Mrs. Wood: "it's okay!" He hugs him back. "I might be 68 but I can still take good care of myself and I have a maid at home that helps me with what I need! But just promise me one thing..."
Mark: "haha but if you need anything here's my number and don't be afraid to tell me anything I'm here for you" he writes down his number on a sticky note and gives it to her while he smiles at her. "And sure!!! Anything!!!"
Mrs. Wood: "thank you mark, your a good person don't ever change for anyone! And when she wakes up, I need you to tell her how much she means to you not as a friend... but tell her how you feel about her"
Mark: "....." he looks down. "She sees me as a brother..."
Mrs. Wood: "are you her brother?"
Mark: "No but-"
Mrs. Wood: "no buts!!! Tell her how you feel and promise me you will do it when she wakes up or when she heals from her broken heart" she interrupts him quickly.
Mark: "W...what if she rejects me?"
Mrs. Wood: "have you seen the way you look at each other!?" She goes to the counter and gets a picture.
Mark: "what about the way we look at each other?"
Mrs. Wood: "I want to show you a few pictures that I've never shown you nor told you about them" she smiles and shows him the pictures.

Author's note:

Haiii loves ❤️❤️❤️!!! I just did the new cover for this story!!! Give me your opinion XD

Hope y'all having a nice day 😊 ❤️ and I hope you liked this chapter so if you did please give it a vote and follow meeee!!! Haha I was a bit short on ideas but I guess it'll work for this chapter XD love you guyssss and take careeee!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

REACHED 100 READS!!!! Thank you so much for reading my story it means a lot to me!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️