• O N E •

Abuse from a ruler and ignoring the abusers friend

Summer POV
I arrive at school with a couple of minutes to spare. I walk down the long crowed hall ways, barging and pushing to get through them. I see a lot of new faces around me.

I yawn as I lean outside my registration class. I am so tired, I hate the first day back because my sleeping pattern is pretty messed up. I swear I sleept till two yesterday. God I love my bed I would do anything to be there right now instead of this hell hole.

"Boo"
"Ahhhh"
I turn around as two hands push me from behind.

"Oh my god Madison you nearly gave me a heart attack"
I say trying to catch my breathe as soon as I do I break into laughter. I've missed this girl terribly over the summer. She was away staying at her grandparents most of the holiday in Italy.

Summer had shoulder length brown  hair and a sprinkle of cute freckles on her nose.

"Why are you so tanned it's so unfair I am like a milk bottle?"

"You could of came with me"

"Yeah right I have no  money that's why I took a summer job, remember?"

"Uh yeah how was it by the way?"

What could I say to her that at the start it was fine but in the end I loved it. I loved it so much I didn't want school to start. That I wanted to spend every minute just making coffee next to the guy who was my co-worker, friend, fling and now ex-friend.

"It was okay, I guess"
"How was Italy?"

"I kinda have to admit it was AMAZING , but I missed you"

"Well tell me all about it from the start I want to know every single detail including that picture you posted with that cute Italian boy"

I say with a smirk, she giggles

"That was Fabio and trust me he looked hotter in real life, all the Italian boys were like Greek gods ohhhhh..."

Madison looks like she's in a dream she has her eyes closed and I swear I could see some dribble hanging out her mouth. She's probably fantasizing about all the hot Italian boys. She breaks out of the spell she was under and looks at me.

"I really wish you could of came we would of had so much fun.."

"I know we would of" I sigh

"....with the boys" she smirks at me and winks

Little did she know I had fun with a boy without needing to buy a ticket to go to Italy .

RING

• • •

I make my way out of class as soon as the bell rings. I make my way down the hallway.

As I reach my locker I see the person who I never wanted to talk to again. Colton. Not just Colton, no he is with the girl who was with him at the restaurant. Her long shining auburn hair flows. She's really pretty and seems actually really nice. Which makes me feel bad it's not her fault that Colton likes her not me. I see him smile down at her, he has his arm flung round her shoulder. He looks so happy I wish I could of made him this happy. What am I talking about, I just need to shut up and stop thinking about him. Also I promised myself to ignore him tell he realizes what he has done and apologizes. Your best friend never should lie to you it's like the number1 rule.