Day 1 pt. 1

Wayo's point of view

P'pha is still sleeping while back hugging me. His cute little snore makes me smile and I just want to take a look at his handsome face but he hug me too tight that I can't move. I slowly remove his bulky hand and take a shower. When I finished, P'pha is not in the room. Maybe he go back to his room to freshen up. But after a while he still not back. I pick up my phone and text him to make sure he is okay.

After a while, still there is no reply. I guess he is not on his phone. I decide to go buy some food for breakfast since I didn't have dinner last night I feel really hungry. When I slowly going down the stairs, I was hoping that P'pha would reply my messages. I was looking at phone when I stumbled across someone's chest. His chest is really hard like it was made of stone and when I look up it was a guy that I don't know. "I'm so sorry P.I was on the phone and not looking." I show him my most apologetic face because I'm so scared that he will hit me." Hey it's okay Nong Wayo" that P reply."P, you know me?"i ask him. "You won a lot last night right? How can I not notice cute Nong like you" he flashed a cute smile. I nod and smile back. We ended talking for 10 minutes when he said he need to go."Bye P'Mike.Hope to see you again"I waves as he goes up to his room.

I'm glad that I can makes more male friends since I don't have a lot. When i reached the food stalls, a lot of girls and boys staring at me that made me uncomfortable to eat there. I guess I just buy some food and eat in my room. I return to my room and saw P'pha comes out from P'pring room. He smiles at me but I feel really mad that I don't even return his smile. He notice that I made faces and quickly comes to me and kiss my cheek. I ignore him like how he ignore my messages.

When we enter my room, I take out the plates and glasses while he makes my bed. I guess he feels awkward because I ignore him. "P'pha, have you eaten your breakfast?" I ask him expressionless. He shakes his head and sit on the sofa while I sit on the floor. He put his head on my shoulder just like last night when I was on the facebook looking at picture from the competition. My heart start pumping real fast and my face flushed red."Aaaaa"he open his mouth asking me to feed him. My mouth curved into a smile and I just can stay mad at him for a long time.

Phana's point of view

I just can stop smiling because when I'm awake I was on Wayo's bed. I heard him humming to the song he sang for me for the competition while he is in the bathroom. I need to take a shower too and and change clothes. I head to the bathroom and intend to knock but I think I just go quickly in my room to change and come back. Heading to my room and I just can stop smiling. Looking at the bracelet on my wrist makes me miss Wayo. I take a quick shower and put on some clothes when I head back to Wayo's room I accidentally saw Pring heading to her room too. I guess someone didn't come home last night. She looks miserable and tired.
"Oh,pha. What are doing here?"she ask me first."I was going to meet Wayo"I answer her to be polite. I guess my politeness toward her makes her misunderstood as if I like her before this but I still consider her as good friend of mine. "Pha, can you help me?Send me to my room. My head are too dizzy and I can see clearly"Pring ask me while holding her head. I didn't answer her but straightaway hold her and send her to her room. I pour a glass of water and ask her if she need anything else but she fall asleep on the bed. I left her room and want to go to Wayo's room. I knock on his door but no reply. I guess he is not inside and search for my phone to call him but I can't seem to find my phone. I just remember I left it on Wayo's sofa last night.

I heard some noise from Pring's room but ignore at it first but the second noise is louder and i made an impulsive move running to her room. Fortunately, her room wasn't locked so I just barged in. She was throwing all her stuff across her room."Pring!Stop it!Why are you throwing a fit?"I raise my voice a little. She look surprised and starting crying. "We could be perfect Pha. Everybody was expecting us to date but you end up with that short boy"she covered her face and I can see tears flowing. I do feel guilty toward her but I can deny my feelings toward Wayo.