Apology pt.1

WAYO'S POINT OF VIEW
They lock me up and there is nothing in the room that I could use to call P'Pha. He is going to worried sick. I left my phone back at the dorm. I tried to open the door, shout and kick it but I'm helpless. How can I run from here?
After three days....
Both my parents ask me daily to delete the picture and I tried to explain to them that P'Pha is in my life now. They gave me time until tonight or they going to tie me down as the heir of Pinnirat Construction and Technology. They know me well. I hate being all of this. Not seeing P'Pha.
"You may release the news now because I'm still not letting him go. I've been waiting to be with him for a very long time."Tears started to build up.
"Son...I know how much you like him but nothing is more important than your own life."my mom try to reassure me.
"I heard he is a medical student."dad start to speak.
"He will have a busy life ahead. You will have big responsibility after this news come out. Not seeing him is not an option. I will make sure you are supervised 24 hours. No phone, no friends and no more doing your own decision."he speak with a stern voice.
"I'm not a pet!I'm your son!"The tears already flowing.
I left the table and start running from my house. It seems like the bodyguard did not follow me. Thank god.
I run so hard toward Ming's house. I borrow their phone and call Ming.
"Ming!"I'm still crying.
"Ai Wayo!Where have you been?!Everyone is looking for you."he sounds concern.
"Can you take me from your home?I will explain later."He says okay and I say thank you to Ming's mom.

PHANA'S POINT OF VIEW
"Look at this!"Kit says to me. It's Wayo and his parents. The news hit me like a lightning. He looks confused in the news. Is this why he is nowhere to be found.
I try to call him after watching the news. No answer.
"This is big news Pha"Beam speak up.
"You still can't reach him?"Kit ask me and I shake my head. I received a text from Forth. He says something about the news too.
"Let's go to class first."Kit pull my hand. In the class, I can't even focus. My mind went somewhere else. There is a million questions in my head.
"Pha are you okay?"Beam ask me. I didn't reply his question.
Kit and Beam looks at each other. This is bad. They never saw Pha like this.

After the class ended....
"Lets go to his house now."Kit says to me. I didn't say anything. I don't think that is something right to do now. My phone rings and I answered it.
"Hello...."my voice sounds weak.
"P'Pha!"this voice sounds familiar. I stop for a second.
"Yo!"I almost fell off my chair. Kit and Beam seems shocked too.
"P'Pha, I'm at the dorm now.Where are you?I want to say something."he says to me.
"Wait in your room. I will come."I was already on my feet and waves goodbye to Kit and Beam.

WAYO'S POINT OF VIEW
I explain to Ming about what happen and he looks like he just heard something awful.
"This is something that I feared would happen to me too Yo."he says to me.
"But I never saw my parents like this. They were always supportive of my decisions and choices. This is the first time."I'm so sad right now. As we going to my dorm, I check our surrounding looking for any signs of following. But there is no sign of that.
"Have you talk to your parents about P'Pha?"he ask me.
"My mom know I like P'Pha since school and she didn't mind at all"I'm also confused about this. Ming also seems puzzled. When we arrived I run to P'Pha's room but he is not there. I borrow Ming's phone and call P'Pha.
I wait for P'Pha to arrive.
After 10 minutes...
I heard footsteps going on the stairs so fast. He is running towards me. He drop his bag and kiss me deep. I also needs this. He holds me for quite some time and tears start streaming down my face. He grab my face my face and look at my face for a very long time.
"Where is your chubby cheeks?It's gone."He smile to me.
"I miss you P'Pha."he kiss me again.
We enter his room and he brings me some lukewarm water to calm down.
"I hate to say this but my dad wants us to...."tears start rolling again. I didn't knew I'm this weak. P'Pha only looks on the floor and didn't say any words perhaps he also felt that our relationship is at the stake of breaking up.
"I don't want to let you go Wayo...."his voice sounds sad.
"Let's meet your parents now!"P'Pha pull my hand suddenly that I almost fell.
"Wait P'pha!What are you going to say?"I ask him.
"Wayo..you want to be together right?"he cup my face. I nod.
"Let's go now"we head to the car.

tbc...enjoy☺️
2moons s1 cast is forever...i will boycott the new season if they change the casts....