He is mine

Wayo's point of view

We have been lovers for a month now and things are going pretty well. P'pha is still being lovey dovey towards me when we are alone or in public. Sometimes when girls or boys flirt with me he will get jealous and I will have to comfort him.
"Ai Ming....why are you here?"he smile to me.
"Ai Yo, come with me now"he pull my hand.
"Where are you taking me,Ai Ming?"he didn't answer. He drag me and he drive us to Medical School. Damn...what does he want to do now. Since a month ago he have been courting and wooing P'Kit and sometimes I could see sparks between them. Ming always seems soo happy whenever he is about to meet P'Kit.
"Yo, I want you to go and meet P'pha first and if Kitkat is asking where is me then you message me."he look pretty serious.
"You drag me here just to do this?"I look at him dissatisfied. He nodded and 🙏🏻 at me. I roll my eyes and get out from the car. I have been to medic school a few times and I know by this time P'pha must studying with P'Kit and P'Beam at their usual spot. Walking towards their usual spot I can see P'Forth sitting next to P'Beam.
"Yo!!"P'pha looks soo happy and he about to get up but P'pring hold his arm. Why is that girl doing there?
"Nong Yo!I haven't see in a very long time." P'Forth greet me. I sit next to P'Forth and P'Beam. Both of them glare at P'pha who is answering a question to P'Pring. Whenever P'pha tried to talk to me , P'pring will cut in with a question or tutor him with something. What does that girl want huh?
"P'Beam...where is P'Kit?"I've just noticed that he is not here.
Both P'Beam and P'Forth stand up and ask me to follow them.
"Are you ok,Yo?"P'Forth ask me and he looks worried.
"That P'Pring suddenly comes and ask if she could study with us."P'Beam looks worried too.
I shake my head and keep asking where is P'Kit but both of them just ignore my question. I text Ming to say that I don't know where is P'Kit and he just reply ok. I guess I need to ask P'Beam if he could give me a ride home since is busy studying with P'Pring.
"Yo, why don't you go dinner with us?"P'Forth is convincing me too to go dinner with them. I agree and P'Beam is driving us to the shabu-shabu restaurant. Both of them looks really close and it have been a mystery what is their relationship status.
"Beam,here you go..."P'Forth put some food on P'Beam's plate. P'Beam looks shy but he smile at P'Forth. We chat a little bit but when I ask them about P'Kit,they seem want to avoid the topic. Suddenly I got messages from Ming.
"It's official,Yo" What?
"????"I reply.
"Kitkat is mine"I smile from ear to ear and I reply congratulations to him.
"P'Beam....P'Forth....I know na~~~"Both of them laugh at me.

Phana's point of view

Beam share the location of the restaurant and said that Wayo looks okay but I'm still worried about him. Since the exam is around the corner I always study with Pring and Wayo does not know about that. Pring invite me to go dinner with her but I said that I'm going to have dinner with some friends.
"Beam,I'm almost there." I text him.
"We just arrived."he reply.
When I arrived they are still eating and chit-chatting. I sit beside Yo and he didn't look at me but put a new plates infront of me. He put some foods on my plate.
"Yo..."he didn't look at me and Forth and Beam just look at me with angry expressions. When we finish and going back to our room, Yo didn't say anything on the way back.
"Ai shorty...can I sleep in your room tonight." He still didn't look at me.
"Up to you"he sounds mad.
"Since tomorrow is Saturday...lets go on a date na..."I try to hold his hand but he immediately look at his phone.
"I'll be going to my room first to get some stuff."He nod once.

Wayo's point of view

I'm not mad at P'pha...I'm just think that he is misunderstood by P'pring that she still have some hope to get together with him. Someone knock on my door.
"It's P,Yo"he sounds weak.
"It's not lock P"I reply. He is carry a bag and lots of things.
"Next time lock your door shorty. It's dangerous this days."some unnecessary nagging.
"Ummm"I replied.
"Are you okay,Yo?"he looks worried.
"Ummm"I nod.
"P...sorry na"he still looks worried.
"For what?"I still don't look at his face.
"Because P study with Pring today. I ask her to teach about something and she always seems busy. She always not available but today suddenly she comes and volunteer to tutor me and Beam too."he reach for my hand. I push his hand and he looks shocked. I walks to the sofa and he follow me. He sit on the sofa first and sit on him. Crossing my hand on his neck and he looks shock. I'm going to seduce him tonight.

TBC...hope you guys like it😘

hope you guys like it😘

I found this on tumblr..narak thisut...hahaha...next chapter is going to be little bit hot🔥🔥🔥..I will upload more next time...