Aftertaste

Wayo's point of view

P'pha look at me straight in my eyes and I started to regret my decision but I need to claim P'pha.
"P.....I want to ask you something"my hand still lingering his neck.
"Umm.."he raised his eyebrows.
"P'pring know about our relationship,right?"he put his hand on my knee.
"Tee-rak....don't worry na.."his hand start to move.
"Promise me P..."his hand is on my back.
"Promise you what Nong Wayo?"his hand now is at the back of my neck.
"That you won't give up on me"I put my hand on his cheek. He pulls my head and kiss me briefly.
"I promise you...Tee-rak"I kiss him. He deepen the kiss and open my mouth slightly. He slip his tongue and I start to moan.

Phana's point of view

Wayo opens his mouth slightly and I slip in my tongue exploring his sweet taste. We have never done it before, only kiss and cuddling but I always wanted more. He start to moan and this made my member hard. Wayo's hand are in my hair pulling me closer toward him. He is a great kisser tho. I pick him up and lie him on the bed without breaking the kisses.
"Umm..."he moans.
"Are you okay?"I ask just to be sure.He nodded. Suddenly he push me on the bed causing me to lie down and his hand now are on my hard member. He plays with it and I stop his hand.
"Are you sure?"He put my hand aside and open up my zipper. I remove cmy pants and he is now between my legs. He pulls my hard member put from my boxer and put it in hus mouth moving up and down. I became breathless as this is the first time he did that to me. Before this we only get to the make out session nothing more than that. This feeling is heaven. He move faster and I can't control it anymore. I hold his head up asking him to stop and he stop. He smirk at me and I pin him down on the bed. I open his shirt and start playing with his nipple using my hand. He twitches and I deepen our kiss making his moan not quite loud.
"Do you want it?"Both of us breathless.
"Been waiting for you to top me..."he made a cute face and he made smile.
"What?"he ask me narrowing his eyebrow.
"Narak-tisut"I pinch his cheek.He rolled his eyes and I smile to him. I start playing with his nipple and Wayo can't seem to control his voice and body anymore.
"Can I?"I ask him while parting his legs apart.
"P'pha...."he moan my name and this made me horny as hell. I put in some lube on my finger and push it in inside him.
"Ah....ah....ah....."he close his eyes.

Wayo's point of  view

P'pha put more finger inside me and it made jolt a little bit. He slow down the pace and it pleasures me. He takes his fingers out and put in something.It is much bigger and P intertwine with my hand and the pain eases.
"Ah.....Nong Wayo you....sooo...tight...ah"he said in low voice.
"P..!!"he  push in deeper.
"Ah....I'm coming Yo!!"he sweats a little bit.
"Mhmmmmm..."I put my hand on his back.
He comes inside me and both of us were breathless and P collapse on me. He kiss my forehead and then my nose and a light kiss on my lips.
"Am I dreaming?"he ask me.
"No P'pha"I laugh.
"It seems like a dream...before this I was afraid that you did not like me anymore and kept this feeling to myself inside but when I saw you again I feel like I can't let you go anymore like I let you go back then."he look straight in my eyes. Both of us still naked and we lie next ti each other in my bed. He pull the blanket and cover us.
"I was determined to see you again after you graduate from high school and when I saw you again I was stunned because you look straight into my eyes."I go closer to him.
"P rak yo na..."I smile to him and he pull me closer for a cuddle.

I hope you guys like it..TBC😘

SORRY YOU GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE

SORRY YOU GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE...I WAS IN BANGKOK FOR A WEEK AND GET DISTRACTED WITH A LOT OF THINGS...I WILL PROMISE TO UPLOAD MORE..DO LEAVE A COMMENT...