I love you too

Phana's point of view

One more time that bastard touch my Yo,I will break his hand and drag Wayo out of here. Wayo closes his face with both of his hands whenever the any ghost came on the screen. I just want to cuddle him when I saw that but I can't because my seat is on another row which is just at the back of them. This bastard always makes an opportunity to touch him.
"Are you afraid,Nong Yo?"he fix Wayo's hair.
"No....I'm not....I just don't like the clown's face..."he put his hands on his face...
"Yo...let's go if you don't want to watch it.."I touch his shoulder from my seat. Mike hold his hand.
"It's okay Nong Yo...I'm here..."Wayo suddenly grip Mike's hand tightly because suddenly the clown comes on the screen. I tap on Mike's shoulder and he brush my hand off.
"Don't you dare touch him again..."I whisper at his ear. Mike instant put his hand over Wayo's shoulder. Damn Mike....
"Let's go!"I pull Wayo hand and he seems to understand why I'm getting mad.

Wayo's point of view
I know that P'Mike is going overboard with his touching but P'pha dont have to drag my ass out of the cinema like I'm a child. I feel like someone is chasing us and P'Mike is chasing us but P'pha didn't notice him.
"Oi!!...Ai Ba!!!...Phana!!" P'Mike grab my other hand and we stop. There was a few people at the parking lot and a few of them stops.
"What do you think you are doing Mike?Do you want to die today?!!" P'pha raise his voice.
"You are the one who have to think about what you are doing!You should stop being a girl and start being a man."What is he trying to say?
"What do you mean?!"P'pha is confused too.
"You don't even dare to declare Wayo is yours. So why should I stop courting him?!"P'Mike looks serious.
"Huh?!"P'pha looks like he is about to explode. It is half-true actually because even though P'pha likes to show affection to me when we together but he never say anything about our relationship except to our closest friends. I look at the floor and half-agreeing to what P'Mike said.
Suddenly my body felt a pull and someone is kissing me. It felt foreign and weird. I don't like the feeling of it. When I pull away it was actually P'Mike who kiss me. Abruptly, I punch him without thinking. He was on the floor and the corner of his mouth is bleeding.
I feel disgusted and P'pha looks mad as hell. P'pha is about to beat the shit out of P'Mike but I stop him.
"Can we just go away now?"I look at P'pha and tried to plead him for us to leave.
"Ok."he sounds weak.

Phana's point of view

When we in the car, Wayo seems really shocked and he still did not let go of my hand. He seems like in another world and been daydreaming.
"Are you okay,babe?"I try to ask him.
"Hmm.."he let go of my hand after he realised that he been holding it the whole time.
"Let's go to your room first and I will buy us food later."I try to talk to him.
"Ok"he still not himself.
"Go upstairs first. I want to change my clothes first."He nodded but still look like walking dead.
I decide to change my clothes and go buy food then go upstairs. When I'm waiting for the food to be ready,I text Wayo but there is no reply. I called him but he did not pick it up. When I'm going to his room I bump into Kit and he just got back from going out with Ming. He seems happy like a kid getting chocolate. He said that Wayo called Ming earlier and told him to accompany him to drinks tonight. I run to Wayo's room and knock a few times. Luckily he did not go yet.
"I heard from Kit that you are going to drink with Ming tonight?"he nodded. He already dressed and look down all the time.
"P..already bought food for us..Do you want to eat first before you leave?"He nodded.
I set up the food while he text Ming saying he will be late to meet him. He was quite all the tine and only I'm doing the talking. He only replies with short answer and just nod sometimes. I really do not know what is he thinking right now. When we are done he clean up the dishes and I wait for him on the sofa. That whole time waiting for him made me realise that it is about what happen earlier this day. Maybe something that Mike said made Wayo realises something.
"Hey Yo...Are you done?"He walks to the sofa and grab his phone. At first, i thought he will sit beside me instead he is walking toward the door. I grab his hand and pulls him and he falls on the sofa.
"Wayo...Are you mad at me?"I ask him and he shake his head.
"Then tells me Wayo...I don't know what is wrong with you if you don't tell me."I hold his hand and pull him closer for a cuddle. He did not refuse me that means he is not mad at me but maybe dissatisfied of something.

TBC...hope you guys like it😘

I'm soooooo sorry for the late update🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻...I will upload more within this week and I think I want to write about other couple after I finish this fanfic.But for the times being I will focus on this one only.Do leave comments and I have been reading all the comments. Your comments made me want to write better😚.

Damn Mingkwan be looking at his bae all day with that cute smile on his face☺️