Day 1 pt. 2

Phana's point of view

When I came out from the bathroom,I saw Wayo and notice he was looking at someone. I didn't believe at first who I just saw but it was definitely Beam with Forth. I wave at Wayo signalling him to come to me. He gives an okay signal with his hand. When both of them walk a little further, Wayo run toward me.
"That was unexpected"Wayo said.
"Yeah. Ai shorty, our movie is about to start. Let's go buy popcorn and soft drink."I said to him while reaching out his hand. He push my hand and hit me. Maybe he is still a little shy with me.
After the movie ended, we decided to get lunch at a noodle restaurant near our college because Wayo said it tastes good. When we in the restaurant, there is a lot of girls and boys staring at us and whispering among them. Wayo look uncomfortable but he tries to ignore it.
"Do you want to go somewhere else,Yo?"I'm worried about him.
"No. It's okay. We already ordered." He flash a cute smile.
"Ai shorty, why are soo cute and stop flirting with me kid. I'm not strong enough to resist to kiss you."I pinch his cute cheek.
"P'pha stop it. I know I'm cute."He rub his cheek.
"Auw Nong Wayo!"some guy comes and greet Yo.
"P'Mike!Sawaadeekhrap!" Yo wai at him.
"Nong Wayo, I think if we met the 3rd time again we might be destined to be together."He said that while laughing.Wayo just laugh with him while I continue to stare at him.

Wayo's point of view

Why did P'Mike say that and in front of P'pha.
"Can I join you guys?"He immediately sit when he said that. What the point of asking if you already decided to sit here.
"Phana right? You are last year moon of our university right?"he ask P'pha.P'pha nodded and he look so angry.When our food arrived P'pha signal me to eat fast and I agree. Since P'Mike came later his food is delivered later than us.We ate soo fast and excuse ourselves first. P'Mike waves goodbye to me when we got up from the chair.
"What is wrong with that guy?"P'pha sounds mad.
"P'pha, why not you go wait in the car? I will go buy some beverages for us." he nodded and headed to the car. Someone touch my shoulder when I comes out from the shop.
"Sawaadeekha Wayo!"a stranger greet me.
"Sawaadeekhrap."I smile at her.
"You look soo handsome and cute up close."she look at me with admiration.
"Thank you.I have to go."I quickly move to the car but she stop me and give me a paper. I guess it is her number.
"Don't forget to call me na Wayo"she run away soo quickly I didn't see her.
"Throw that away now."P'pha say to me when I enter the car.
"Okay dear."I saw him smile when I mentioned dear.
"I think I need to declare something and do something tonight."he started to drive. 'Do something tonight' I thought to myself what does he mean by that. If it is what I'm thinking about then I'm definitely not ready to go to that phase yet. I thought I want to spends more time with P'pha before going to that phase.
"Hey.....what are thinking about?"P'pha ask me and squeeze my hand. I like it when he squeezes my hand. It's like he is assuring me that everything is ok.
We reach at our dorm and P'pha wanted to go to to his room first and takes something. I follow him and he takes a lot of thing like clothes, uniform and notes.
"P'pha,are you moving to my room?"I want to tease him.
"Auw shorty, if you want me to accompany you just say so. You scared that Annabelle comes knocking at your door late at night huh?"he tease me back. The doll's face pop into my head making me cringe.
"Hahahahaha(fake laugh)....I'm not scared at all"I don't want to sleep alone tonight.
"Okay then.I will sleep in my room tonight."he look satisfied when he say that because I know he want me to say that I want him to accompany me tonight.
"I just want to spend our first day officials with you because after this we will be busy and maybe we will spend lesser and lesser time together" good one Wayo. He smirk and nod like he teasing me.
P'pha decide to sleep in my room again tonight.
He is reading his notes because in a few days upcoming he will have a test. He totally ignore me but I don't mind because he already agree to accompany me tonight. Now I feel like teasing him.
"P'pha,what do you want to eat for dinner?I will go and buy for us since I have nothing to do."I say to him while waving my purse to him.
"Yo, I will go buy it for us. I don't want anyone giving you number and flirting with you again."he makes a pouty face.
" It's okay P. I will go buy it. I swear I will not take their number and ignore them if they flirt with me."I smile to him. He pat the bed asking me to come sit next to him. I just go sit next to him and he cup my face with both his warm hand.
"It is such a long journey for us to be together and Yo promise me you will stay with me even if I did something crazy. My shorty...if you see P'Mike just run and don't wai him."he still cupping my face when he say all that. He look irresistible. I shut my eyes close and intended to kiss him on the mouth but instead I kiss his nose. He smile and I run to the door as fast as I can.

Phana's point of view

He kiss me on my nose and run to the door soo fast. I smile like a crazy person and rub my nose few times. After 30 minutes, he return and I can hear him laughing.
"Hahahahahaha...so what did he do P?"he smiling from ear to ear. 'P' is it that P'Mike again. He put the food down and takes the plates out. Still on the phone. It's making me anxious. He pour the food and start eating by himself. Hey... have you forgotten about your boyfriend here!
"Yo, what did you buy?"I walk to him.
"He is crazy P."he still on the phone ignoring me.
"Do you want some water,Yo?" I make an effort to sound sweet.
"Okay P. Talk to you later.Goodnight"he put his phone down and get up and pour some plain water for both of us.
"Who call you?"I take a bite from the food he bought.
"An old friend"he said.
"Is he pretty close to you?"he nodded.
"From the same school?"he nodded again while munching his food.
"Are you shy because you kiss me?"I ask him wanting to know why he ignored me.
"No. You are my boyfriend. Why would I be shy?"he still didn't look at me.
"Look at me ,Wayo"I said to him.He didn't look at me and continue eating. We stay silent and I volunteer to clean the dishes.When I finished, he was reading my notes. Maybe he is curious about what I'm studying for the test. I sit next to him on the bed and he flinch a little bit. Why is he being like this? Is it because of what happen this morning?

TBC...Hope you guys like it😘

I'M WRITING 3 FANFIC RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IDK... I JUST FEEL I WANT TO WRITE AND I'M ON HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW...WHAT DO GUYS THINK SO FAR? DO LEAVE COMMENTS AND I WILL UPLOAD MORE..

WHAT DO GUYS THINK SO FAR? DO LEAVE COMMENTS AND I WILL UPLOAD MORE

Should I publish the story about what happen to Forth and Beam? ☺️