I love you

Wayo's point of view

This past week P'pha seems to be occupied with test and I want to give him some space so that he could concentrate. P'pha often text me when he is free or asked me to go eat with him. Ming also is busy with his Kitkat. P'Beam and P'Forth are the ones who are very occupied by each other. They seem closer now and I'm happy for them.
"Nong Yo!"I turn my back and saw P'Mike waving at me. He runs toward me and I wave back to him. I don't want to look disrespectful.
"Sawaadeekhrap...P'Mike..."I wai at him.
"Yo...Do you want to catch a movie with me?"He smile from ear to ear.
"What movie?"He takes put something from his bag.
"My friend gave me 2 free ticket..The title of the movie is 'IT'..."he flashes the ticket in front of my face.
"The one with the clown ghost right?"He nodded when I asked him that.
"Do you want to go with me?"I frown my eyebrows and start thinking should I ask permission from P'Pha?
"When does it starts?"He looks at the ticket..
"5pm"He look at his watch after he replied that.
"I still have 2 hours.Can I go back to dorm and change my clothes?"I've accidentally stained my shirt during lunch. P'Mike touches the stained and his finger brushes across my chest.
I flinch a little bit but he doesn't seems intimidated by my action.
"We can just buy a new shirt for you at the mall."his hand is on my shoulder.
"That's good idea."He nodded and we walk to his car. He drive a luxurious sport car like P'Pha too but different type. Both of them have quite the same features actually.
"How do you get the tickets?"he open the door for me. When we are inside the car he pulls the seat belt for me. I just ignore it because he always do that when I take a ride with him to dorm.
"One of my friends win free 4 tickets on a radio show but he can't go today so he gave me 2 tickets and gave the other 2 to his brother." he start to drive.
"I saw the trailer of this movie. It is quite scary they say."he smile after I said that.
"Are you scared? It's okay..."he squeezed my hand just like what P'Pha like to do.
"Nope"I push his hand away. Suddenly my phone ring....I pick up to see whose calling and its P'pha..
"Yo~~~"he made a cute voice.
"Yes~~~"I made a cute voice too.
"Where are you?"his voice is sweet as always.
"I'm going out with my friend."I answered him.
"Nong Yo we are about to arrive"P'Mike said that out loud. Why would he do that?
"Is that Mike?"P'pha sounds mad.
"Erm...Yes"I stutter when I said that.
"Where are you guys going?"he ask.
"To watch a movie at the mall"I sound scared actually.
"Okay"he hung up the phone.

Phana's point of view

Mike is so done. What does he want from Wayo. He called him Nong Yo. Even Wayo doesn't allowed me to called him that. I admit that this past week I've been busy and doesn't have much time to spend with Wayo but I make sure to text or call him whenever I can. I have put tracker app on his phone so I can track him. Running towards my car and bump into Kit.
"Hoi.....Pha where you going?"He shout while looking at me running.
"To get my love back"I shout back at him. He look puzzled and from a far I saw Ming's car. I drive my car to the location. When I arrived, I track him and found him going into one of the clothing shop. They are trying few shirts and come out Wayo already wearing a new shirt. Mike paid it. I walk toward him and Mike.
"P'Pha what are doing here?"Wayo look shocked.
"Tee-rak...what movie are you goin to watch?"I hold the shopping bag that he is holding and hold his other hand.
"We are going to watch IT..Pha do you want to join us...too bad...I only have 2 tickets man.."Mike smirk at me. That guy is going to be dead the next time he smirk again at me.
"Can I see the ticket ?"I let Wayo's hand and take the ticket Mike gave to me.
"What are you going to do with the ticket P'Pha?"I smile at Wayo. I return the ticket to Mike.
"Have you had your lunch?"Wayo nodded.
"Have you eaten your lunch P?"I shakes my head.
"P'Mike,have you eaten your lunch too?"Mike shakes his head too.Suddenly, Wayo pulls my hand and I've glance at Mike. His hand is being pull by Wayo too. Damn it. We enter a noodle restaurant.
"Both of you need to eat. I'm going somewhere. No fighting."Wayo sounds like my mom.
"Where are you going Yo?"Mike ask him. Such a nosy person.
"Just wait here until I come back."He squeeze my hand. I nodded and smile. Just when Wayo leave Mike open his lousy mouth...
"Hey Pha...I feel sorry for Wayo because you always leave him alone these days"He made that smirk again. I swear if Wayo didn't say about no fighting earlier I've already smash his face by now.
"Well...I'm sure you are pretty lonely these days because you are single.."I smirk at him back.
"But I think it is weird because Nong Yo never says anything about you to me. It is true that you guys are even dating?" Mike is really getting on my nerve.
"I guess you just really boring.Let me find you a girlfriend."Still trying to hold my anger.
"Well I don't need one because Nong Yo will always be with me instead."Our food have arrived and he start eating.
"What do you mean by that?"I ask him.
"He has a boyfriend but are too busy but luckily he has a P that cares about him. I think it is about time to let him go man." He is really crossing the line. Before I made my move to punch him Wayo arrived.
"Your food just arrived.What did you order,P?"He sit next to me.
"Do you to taste it?"I feed him a spoonful.
"Aloi mak..."he said.

Wayo's point of view

This is going to be bad if I don't go to the right now. When P'Pha feed me this is just me trying to assure P'Mike that I'm serious with P'Pha.
"The movie is about to start. Let's go."P'Mike try to pull my hand but I push him away.
"I guess I wait for at my room."P'pha looks really disheartened.
"No...P...you are going with us...."I pull P'pha hand and he looks puzzled.
"But I don't have the ticket."he said to me..
"Tadaaaahhh.." I showed him something and he smile brightly to me...

TBC...hope you guys like it😘

I'm so sorry for the late update...I will upload more okay...Right now I'm sooo busy with my assignments...Do you guys want me to write other couple too?Do leave comment...Thanks for reading my fanfic☺️