Chapter Thirteen.

Song for this chapter:

Becky G- Can't stop Dancing.

Another day on tour, day three to be exact. As much as I wanted to stay here in bed, cuddled up with Shawn, we had a busy day ahead of us, mostly for Shawn and the band but I suppose it was a busy day for me as well as I wasn't used to this, the day was full of sound practice, meet and greets and of course the first show of the European tour.

I didn't have to be at sound practice, but Brian did tell me, that I don't have a choice about going to the meet and greet, because going would mean I could "get a feel for everything". So I was planning on going out for some breakfast with Mike, as I wasn't allowed to go alone in case I get lost.

I get dressed into some plain blue skinny jeans, my vans, a black hoodie, and plain black beanie. It was rather chilly outside, still warmer than I'm used to, but it's still quite cold.

I say goodbye to Shawn before embracing him in a quick hug. I then meet Mike outside, he was dressed in his usual guard uniform. I give him a confused look, tilting my head to the side.

"Why are you dressed in your uniform? We are only going to get breakfast." I say, cracking a small smile. Mike wasn't the typical buff, stern, rock hard body guard that you picture in your head when one is brought up. Yes he was buff, but he was a softie. He was all about animals and his family and friends, he was about being friends with all of us, instead of acting like the un-cool Dad figure. He's the kind of person who would always ask if you're alright, he's a shoulder to cry on. You'd be daft not to adore this man.

"I'm on duty, Miss Foster." He smiles right back at me. I nod slowly before shrugging it off. I don't understand why I have to watch every time I want to do something. I guess it's just a precaution and they do it for everyone who comes onto a tour as a guest. I wasn't going to complain though.

About twenty minutes later we had finally found a pancake shack. Mike and I headed inside, our nostrils filling with the sweet smell of pancake batter and syrup. I was a sucker when it came to pancakes, they were my favourite, and I could eat them at any time of the day. We found a vacant booth and sat either side of it, Mike and me facing each other. I pick up one of the menus and gawk at it for a good few minutes, admiring the food that this pancake shack offered.

I decided I was going to order the large chocolate chip pancakes, with a side of bacon with syrup and a latte. My stomach rumbled at the thought, and I couldn't wait to dig into my food. Mike had ordered some plain pancakes with syrup, extra bacon and an Americano.

After our food had arrived we ate it, enjoying every taste and texture it had to offer- it's not every day that we get to try English food. We still had a good few hours until we had to meet Brian and Shawn at the meet and greet, so Mike agreed to take me shopping. I wanted to get a souvenir for my Father. He told me not to get him anything, but he also had always wanted to travel, especially to England. So I just wanted to make sure he had a little piece of this place, until he finally is able to come here.

I had bought my Dad a small ornament of Big Ben and a snow globe that showed London in the winter. It wasn't much but they were perfect. My Dad loved these sort of gifts, he had a collection of them in his office, so as soon as I saw them I automatically thought of him.

"We should start heading over to the arena to help Brian set up for the meet and greet." Mike announces. I nod, waiting for him to call a car to come get us.

Soon enough we were at the arena, I had no idea where I was going, but Brian sent me off to go look for Shawn and said he will more than likely be back stage in his dressing room. As I wonder around the halls, I can faintly hear Shawn's angelic voice singing one of his older songs, 'Imagination'. I find the door that has 'Shawn Mendes' written on it and put my ear close to the door, listening as he hits every note perfectly. A few seconds pass before I knock on his door. Walking in, I immediately divert my eyes. He had no shirt on, I hardly ever saw Shawn without a shirt on but hot damn.

"I'm so sorry! Brian sent me to come find you." I blush, embarrassed by the fact I had just walked in on my best friend getting dressed.

"It's alright!" He chuckled, placing his large hand onto his chest as it vibrated. "We used to take baths together, you don't need to apologise for walking in on me shirtless." He says, popping a button-up on, it was printed with palm trees.

"Yeah when we were little." I grin at him.

"Come here." He opens his arms, indicating he wants a hug, so I engulf him in my tight embrace. I burry my head into the crook of his neck, taking in his scent.

I let go of him as we begin to hear screaming coming from the meet and greet area of the arena.

"I think that's your cue." I smile at him, he smiles back before grabbing my hand, nodding.

"You're coming too, I'm not just gonna leave you here to do nothing." He smirks, as he drags me along the corridors to where he's supposed to stand.

"You can stand with me." Mike says with a small smile, he was standing next to the entrance, where the girls are supposed to come in. I nod standing with him. As I look at Shawn, I can't help but be happy, I was so proud of him- doing the thing he loves. I take a step back to watch as the first girl comes in, she was trying hard not to cry, you could tell. You could also tell she was so happy to be finally seeing her idol in person. Shawn grins at the girl, looking at her with awe as they talk to one another.