Chapter 17: Bedtime

Hellooooo!! I am entering the Wattys so make sure to vote!! Also, Send in banners and covers if you like making them, You can send them to allisonkujawa888@gmail.com

                  BELLIANA'S P.O.V

       I stormed out of the pool ,Drenched in water, Toward Sam and Max. I started smacking Max in the chest which did not effect him at all and them whipped my hair at him. If you don't know wet hair that gets whipped against your skin feels like your getting pierced by needles.

          He cowered after that and I pushed Sam into the pool. Lisa and Eliza started laughing and they got out of the pool. Still laughing, They laid down on the boy's pool chairs and put in their earbuds. I felt sorta tired and asked Eliza to show me where my room is at.

        We walked down a hall with marble columns and fancy white tile on the floor. Eliza and I stopped at my room and she gave me the key. I walked inside and it looked like heaven. When I sat down on the bed I sat down I sunk into the bed and it felt amazing.

          I found my suitcase in the corner of the room and got into my pajamas. I walked into the bathroom in my bedroom and washed my face. I went over to my bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         MAKE SURE TO VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW ME!!

        Hello!! I know this chapter is short but my goal is to update everyday. Also make sure to vote because I am officially in the wattys!! bye, Ally