Chapter 22: Queen

Goal: 20 votes
   Hi!! Im sorry about how late the last chapter was and how short it was. I am having a lot of extracurricular activities at school and I don't really have time to update like I used to. Anyways... I will be starting a new book called Crystals soon. You'll find out what it's about in the authors note next chapter. Anyways let's get to the chapter,

                      BELLES P.O.V

        We started walking down the cave and noises like water dripping down on the ground sounded. We weren't talking which meant people were either concentrated in finding Zoey or they were sad about Zoey running off and we couldn't find her. Suddenly, I felt a tug on the back of my shirt.

             I turned around and saw nothing. I kept on walking and ran my hands along the wall. I pulled my hands away when my fingers ran over a creepy skeleton. Mentally barfing, I kept on walking.

             "Maybe there's a sign or something." Zach whispered.

                "You can talk Zach!! " I said in excitement.

              "How did you get to the pack Belle? The alpha thinks you want him back."

              "Well... I was chased by a Debris and then I dig into a hole in a floor then I got lost in some sewers but that's been my day. How about you?" I said and turned to Zach to see if he would xtalk but he just shook his head and I

----------------------------------------------

    So, let me explain something... The last part of this chapter was deleted because I posted this chapter in someone else's phone and it wouldn't say it published on my phone so I said replace this chapter and it deleted 700 words... So this is how it went....

          Belle gets chased down by an elderly women through a castle that is Zoey's now because she's apparently the next queen of the Middle Kingdom and the elderly women gives Belle a diary because the elderly women was the golden wolf before Belle.

Bye!!!!