Chapter 12: Breakfast Disaster

Hey!!... Sorry for this late chapter I've been focusing in the first five chapters of Snowhill School For Magical Delinquents. Also you can remind me to update because I sometimes forget..... Anyways!!, This is the chapter!! Sorry if it's short!!

                  BELLIANA'S P.O.V

         I walked down the hallway with both of my grandmothers and my aunt into a dining hall. Children were running around like crazy people and the adults and teenagers were sitting down eating.

          I walked over to Max who was talking to some people his age and I walked over to him. We hugged and I gasped when I saw who walked in the door. It was Ethan. My eyes widened and Max shoved me behind him.

Max's eyes darkened and he growled. Ethan shifted and pounced on Max. I went behind a door and shifted into my red wolf. Everyone stopped and stared at me and was whispering about how beautiful my fur was.

I bared my teeth and walked so I stood beside Max.

"Max you need to back down. This is my fight. Besides I'm the one he proposed to in the first place."I mind linked Max.

"You know I'm going to protect even though it's exactly your problem. I'm your mate. It's my job." He mind linked back. Max ran full speed at Ethan and they fought. I quickly nudged the children out of the room and ran to go help Max.

There was a lot of blood pools around Max and Ethan and Max pushed me to the side of the room. I ran and two wolves stopped me. They were huge wolves and I felt cornered. I felt the urge to shift to what I truly am. I shifted and turned into a......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA!!! Cliffhangers are awesome!! Sorry for the big wait but as you probably know I'm writing a book called Snowhill School For Magical delinquents. Anyways... I might be making a new cover for this book so comment if you don't want a new cover and vote for a new cover!! I might also put up a chapter of all the new Alpha Max covers!! Byeeeee Inklings!!