Chapter 8: White Roses

Dedicated to: HaleighHrabina  For supporting me through out this story!!

BELLIANA'S P.O.V

I woke up with a white rose in my hand with a note. It said, 'Follow these white roses through the forest and collect them on the way. Wish you luck, Max . (Ps. There will be clues to where the next flower is on each flower.)

I smiled lightly and put on some leggings and a t-shirt. I took a sweatshirt just in case and went running to find the next flower. I found the flower in my closet reading, 'put a dress in this is going to get fancy. The next flower is where we shake and bake.' That was to easy, I thought. I went downstairs after I changed into my dress.

I went into the kitchen and into the dining room but there was still no rose. I looked around closet twice at every little place until I found the note taped to the bottom o the dining room table. The note read, 'This is where arguments burn into flames and raw love forms into a hot mess.'

I walked into the living room where I found the rose in the inside of the fireplace chimney. I shook my head about how hard Max hid these notes and started reading the next one, 'This is where hate once rose into love for us and love into hate.'

I stood in confusion and decided to look in the library because whenever Max brought me a book when I hated him I would always sort of like him again. I was certainly right when I found the rose and the note taped to the top of the door.

             I had to pile up some books and step on them to get to the rose and the note. I opened the note and it read, 'A small place where romances can blossom in the sunlight outdoors.' I immediately thought of the greenhouse and walked outside down the path.

          I opened the door to the greenhouse and the smell if flowers hit my nose and I smelled the nice scent. I looked around trying to find the note but sort if gave up after 30 minutes of nonsense. As I sat I found a small white rose blossom in the ground.

                I quickly walked over to the blossom and took it out of the dirt. I wiped my hands on my sweatshirt before I dug into the soil trying to find the note. I pulled the note out of the ground and wiped my hands again on my sweatshirt.

            I opened the note and read, 'This place reflect the brown beauty in your eyes to a shiny blue which makes the place even less beautiful then you are.'
I smiled at that sweet note and took the notes and the bouquet of white roses with me into the trail of the pack territory.

             I walked on the dirt paths in my fancy dress and shoes until I got to the place I desired. The moon pool. I looked around remembering Max and I's first date. This is going to be hard I thought to myself. I looked around the trees and stopped and looked around.

           I kept on looking and turned on my phone as a flashlight. I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:00 pm. I was surprised about how that took me an hour to go through those clues. I laughed lightly about how much trouble it might've took him to make this.

          I kept in looking and found the rose and the note under a big rock. I looked around some more knowing that I still had some time. I soon started reading the note and it said, 'A sanctuary for lost souls and where a family should reunite.' I knew almost immediately that that meant the safe house that my dad made.

           I kept on going down the path and took a left turn. I stopped at the place that has me finally found out that I still had a nice side of my family. I was going to meet that side . I walked inside and saw the note and rose sitting there on a circular table.

              I took them and the note said to keep on walking down the path until I got to a field. I kept on walking down the path for about twenty minutes and soon found the field. I looked around to see the most beautiful date setup in the world.

I walked down the brightly lit path that Max made and stopped at the end where he was standing. He took both of my hands in his and his me deeply. Max pulled away and led me toward a gazebo in the middle of the field.

I stepped on a stair to get up to the gazebo and there was a little table in the middle of the gazebo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAKE SURE TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!
           Bello!! So this is going to be short but I'm going to be skipping the midst authors note this week to work on the new chapter of my new book Snowhill School for Magical Delinquents!! BYE INKLINGS, ALLY